FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
If its an image you have saved to your computer jsut post it to a site like imageshack or something then you can either copy and paste the link here or use thier link for making pictures work in forums! I work at a Ford dealership and have access to the technical website so i can get a wiring diagram for pretty much anything!!!

So far :

1. Infinity BassLink (soon to be replaced) with an amp/box
2. Jensen vm9021TS head unit.

Ming321 set-up in the trunk is AWSOME. check it out......
[/quote]

I have a basslink too, I was wondering, where did you mount it to? I am having trouble finding a nice spot to mount it.

I will continue to email the diagram to anyone who requests it- but is there someone who I've already sent it to that knows how to post it. I've tried and I must be doing something wrong. Thanks
Could you send me the info? Lone111knight111@gmail.com

I’m struggling trying to find which plug to use that was in the back of the factory radio. I’m trying to add a line output converter to hook up my amp and I don’t know which one has the correct speaker wires to use.

Could you send me the info? Lone111knight111@gmail.com

I’m struggling trying to find which plug to use that was in the back of the factory radio. I’m trying to add a line output converter to hook up my amp and I don’t know which one has the correct speaker wires to use.
I could use one also if u have one for the drivers headlights I’d appreciate way more than u know TIA

Can you send me that diagram. I may be able to post it here.
Hi Larson and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Just so you are not waiting in vain: While it is possible "ming321" may see your request, they have not been active on the forum since August of 2007. So you may not receive a reply.

Hopefully another member may be able to assist you.

Good luck.

Hi Larson and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Just so you are not waiting in vain: While it is possible "ming321" may see your request, they have not been active on the forum since August of 2007. So you may not receive a reply.

Hopefully another member may be able to assist you.

Good luck.
Ty for the info. I tried to work with a diagram I found and it was crap.

I was able to get my hands on the stereo wiring diagram for the 6 speaker Fusion stereo. I don't know how to post it here, so if someone that knows how will give me their email, I'll send it and you can post it. Thanks
Hey there could I send that to me please Kennedy Skky at hotmail dot com :) been procrastinating on weather I want to start this or not giving I didn’t have a diagram I was sure I wanted to go by and trust, then I came across this! Wish me luck!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts