FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
If its an image you have saved to your computer jsut post it to a site like imageshack or something then you can either copy and paste the link here or use thier link for making pictures work in forums! I work at a Ford dealership and have access to the technical website so i can get a wiring diagram for pretty much anything!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
So far :

1. Infinity BassLink (soon to be replaced) with an amp/box
2. Jensen vm9021TS head unit.

Ming321 set-up in the trunk is AWSOME. check it out......
[/quote]

I have a basslink too, I was wondering, where did you mount it to? I am having trouble finding a nice spot to mount it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will continue to email the diagram to anyone who requests it- but is there someone who I've already sent it to that knows how to post it. I've tried and I must be doing something wrong. Thanks
Could you send me the info? [email protected]

I’m struggling trying to find which plug to use that was in the back of the factory radio. I’m trying to add a line output converter to hook up my amp and I don’t know which one has the correct speaker wires to use.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you send me the info? [email protected]

I’m struggling trying to find which plug to use that was in the back of the factory radio. I’m trying to add a line output converter to hook up my amp and I don’t know which one has the correct speaker wires to use.
I could use one also if u have one for the drivers headlights I’d appreciate way more than u know TIA

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was able to get my hands on the stereo wiring diagram for the 6 speaker Fusion stereo. I don't know how to post it here, so if someone that knows how will give me their email, I'll send it and you can post it. Thanks
Can you send me that diagram. I may be able to post it here.

·
Super Moderator
5,940 Posts
Can you send me that diagram. I may be able to post it here.
Hi Larson and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Just so you are not waiting in vain: While it is possible "ming321" may see your request, they have not been active on the forum since August of 2007. So you may not receive a reply.

Hopefully another member may be able to assist you.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Larson and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Just so you are not waiting in vain: While it is possible "ming321" may see your request, they have not been active on the forum since August of 2007. So you may not receive a reply.

Hopefully another member may be able to assist you.

Good luck.
Ty for the info. I tried to work with a diagram I found and it was crap.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts