FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else notice the steering wheel wobbling a little after you turn the wheel and return it back to stright? Mine does and someone else I know that has a Fusion say his does too. It's barely noticable, so I'm sure the dealership won't notice it but I do. It didn't do that until recently.

·
Registered
580 Posts
[quote author=Plucky2035 link=topic=70928.msg1245265#msg1245265 date=1172880313]
Does anyone else notice the steering wheel wobbling a little after you turn the wheel and return it back to stright? Mine does and someone else I know that has a Fusion say his does too. It's barely noticable, so I'm sure the dealership won't notice it but I do. It didn't do that until recently.
[/quote]

After almost 14000 miles on the Milan, I have noticed nothing such as you speak. Start with the simple stuff first. Check your air pressure to be sure it’s right. If it is ok, rotate your tires, front to rear only. Take a test drive. If the condition in the steering wheel goes away, check the rear tires for separation or a possible out of balance or out of round condition. If that doesn’t cure it, start checking for something loose in the front end (joint, rack and pinion, wheel bearing) etc.

Best of Luck to You.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Mine also wobbles intermittently - seems to do it more often after sitting for a while. Strange to say the least. It goes away after a minute or less.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts