FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I bought a 3.0L V6 Steeda CAI used from a member on this board. I was wondering if someone had instructions from a 3.0L V6 Steeda CAI that they could give me. I'm getting everything ready for an install when I get my Bamachips files. Digital format is obviously preferred, or at least a step by step.

I know that there's a thread around here where someone did this step by step, but I'll be damned if I can find it. It's probably right under my nose.

Thanks,

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's very easy to install. I did mine in about 1/2 hour. I'd go into detail, but I'm running late for work. May I suggest you contact Steeda and ask for a set of installation directions VIA PDF. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to set you a set.

Good luck with your install.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jaysen,

Thank you thank you thank you. That was the thread I was looking frantically for and couldn't find!!

That should do it.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
My instructions didn't exactly make sense, I just went to the computer and looked at the russians install pics.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I'd be more than happy to send you a PDF format of the instructions. If you need them feel free to PM me your email address. :)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Larry, thanks but I think I'm OK. I pretty much have the whole thing together minus just swapping out the MAF and tightening up the joint by the hose. Other than that I don't think there's anything else I need to worry about? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts