FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 for fusion that’s stalls at startup for example it turns on real strong and then just start stalling out and dies and even if I push the acceraltion pedal nothing changes I checked fuel psi that was good I checked codes nothing came out , this randomly happened once before but was able to turn it on and get home now it just does what I stated earlier , any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found the solution it was a bad mass air flow sensor sensor crazy that sensor could cause such a server stall issue but it did the sensor filament or whatever was blown so I guess it was giving bad readings but I’m updating to help any one that had the same issue as I did hope fully this helps

·
Administrator
6,077 Posts
Found the solution it was a bad mass air flow sensor sensor crazy that sensor could cause such a server stall issue but it did the sensor filament or whatever was blown so I guess it was giving bad readings but I’m updating to help any one that had the same issue as I did hope fully this helps
Hi Mauagu. Happy to hear you were able to find the cause, and thanks for letting us know what the problem and fix was. It may very well help another member in the future.

Good luck! 🍻

1 - 3 of 3 Posts