FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

just want to thank everyone who posts on here. Your ideas are awesome!

Ok, I am loving my Fusion and am interested in a spoiler. How do you think this would look on my black fusion?

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ummm ok, well I thought this forum didn't have people who resort to name calling and respect others opinions...a simple, "I don't think that spoiler would look good", would have sufficed

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
If that's what you like, do it. Personally, it's not my style. I think you'd be in a very small group of people to use this type of spoiler on a Fusion. Post pics.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Sorry if we offended you. These wings are reserved for foreign cars. Its just a big no-no on a fusion.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool...thanks Chris and mrc....I was just trying to find something a little different than the "stock" spoiler....I didn't really think it would look good, just wanted some other people's opinions...

I really appreciate your honesty and want to thank you guys again.

G

·
Sorry if I came off the wrong foot. The Ford Fusion is a mid-size family sedan that can also be "pimped" out if you want to call it. In 2008 they will be coming out with the sport package that looks more sporty.

However, putting a 1 foot high rice spoiler is just the biggest no-no I have ever seen. The Fusion is designed to have the european look to it, sporty yet sophisticated.

Putting that spoiler on this car would be like painting a Ferrari purple.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
now that makes some sense Ryman, thank you, I definetly wouldn't paint a Ferrari purple.

You didn't come off on the wrong foot, your point was well made :)

So, now that that spoiler is out of the question, do you guys have any suggestions? Something that is sporty, but not commonplace? if you know what I mean....

·
Registered
407 Posts
Holy crap, so far, that's the gayest thing I have ever seen someone ask about putting on a Fusion. It's a family car, not a ricer. I laugh my ass off whenever I see someone with one of those on thier car.

Please, for the sake of other Fusion owners......DON'T PUT THAT ON YOUR CAR!!!!!!

No offence to you at all. It just looks very GAY!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Putting that on any car is a disgrace.

I was thinking it was a joke as well --- and we'd see the real spoiler a few paragraphs down. :shock:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Okay people, calm down. The guy just asked for our opinions. He didn't get the wing. You looked over this post:
[quote author=jpbankus link=topic=87344.msg1669536#msg1669536 date=1188100506]
now that makes some sense Ryman, thank you, I definetly wouldn't paint a Ferrari purple.

You didn't come off on the wrong foot, your point was well made :)

So, now that that spoiler is out of the question, do you guys have any suggestions? Something that is sporty, but not commonplace? if you know what I mean....
[/quote]

So, to answer, you can just search the forum and there are many members who have small neat lip spoilers to factory size spoilers that look great. It is all about your preference, but just stay away from the Nascar or speed track spoilers. :hug: But, by all means, be creative.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I saw a fusion yesterday that had a lip spoiler with the 3rd brake light on it. It had paper tags so I'm assuming the dealer had it installed. Has anyone seen one of these online?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I think I know what spoiler you are talking about. I like that one, and I can't remember where I saw it online. I will keep an eye out for it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
There is a new fusion in town near me that actually has a huge wing on it... O boy does it look silly. BUT to each his own what turns you on probably does nothing for 95% of other people in the world.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=wingfoot link=topic=87344.msg1673504#msg1673504 date=1188267904]
There is a new fusion in town near me that actually has a huge wing on it... O boy does it look silly. BUT to each his own what turns you on probably does nothing for 95% of other people in the world.
[/quote]

you are 100% right. I love my fusion with the grills i put in but the wife says it is the ugliest thing she has ever seen.

·
Registered
148 Posts
[quote author=jpbankus link=topic=87344.msg1669501#msg1669501 date=1188099414]
http://www.autoblog.com/2005/10/14/six-ford-fusion-tuner-cars-to-be-displayed-at-sema/

I was kind of thinking along the lines of the FSR Fusion similar to pictured here
[/quote]
Personal opinion and all, but the illustration around the middle of the page (just above the comments) is more what I would pick. Something like this:
http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=69709.0
I'm not even a real fan of the factory spoiler for the Fusion/Milan.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts