FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a spoiler that I like for the car and noticed that many are in different spots and are hard to compare. So here they all are in one post. :)

The options for spoilers that are out for the 06-09 Fusions that we know work are:
(Pics borrowed from threads on the forum, the owners name is above their pics)

M5 Geist

M3 Biggee72

3D Carbon iowaguy

Rear Spoiler Wing (ebay) Sl8ter

SAP 1st gen style Spoiler Mutnat

SAP 2nd gen style Spoiler

Custom Spoiler #2789(www.factorywings.com) 20louie06

Street Scene Gen 1 xtremedurb00

Street Scene Gen 2 chubbzfusion

Sport Wing Spoiler(s) {No member pics yet} sportwing.com

Let me know if I missed any and will add it to the OP

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is there a lip cpoiler like the SAP that bolts on and does not have a brake light ?? Something about held on with tape does not set well with me .

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
The 3M adhesive is not just tape. If I wanted to get mine off now, I couldn't. It's also better than drilling holes in your car.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=159487.msg3523563#msg3523563 date=1264962292]
The 3M adhesive is not just tape. If I wanted to get mine off now, I couldn't. It's also better than drilling holes in your car.
[/quote]

I concur.
I wish I could get a different spoiler but mine is bolted on.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
[quote author=Seasonalskier link=topic=159487.msg3527039#msg3527039 date=1265138741]
[quote author=20louie06 link=topic=159487.msg3523476#msg3523476 date=1264959582]
Here's mine. Purchased from factorywings.com
[/quote]

Which one is that from factorywings.com they have quite a few and they are hard to distinguish. Thnx
[/quote]

My bad.
http://www.factorywings.com/-strse-2789/Fusion-Spoiler/Detail.bok

·
Registered
134 Posts
I honestly think it looks better without a spoiler. Plus the paint on my factory one got chipped fast because it was some kind of flexible plastic and the wind caused it to bend and crack the paint. And the adhesive that was used to mount it to the car was not that great, both sides of the spoiler began to peel off on its own after about a year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does the 2nd Gen SAP spoiler sit high enough that you can see it from the drivers seat. I really don't like the fact that I can't see the ass end of the car. Makes reversing into parking spaces a bit tricky. I'd like to get a spoiler not just for looks, but mainly for practicality of visually knowing where the end of the car is. LOL

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
[quote author=Rolldogg link=topic=159487.msg3692517#msg3692517 date=1276220444]
Does the 2nd Gen SAP spoiler sit high enough that you can see it from the drivers seat. I really don't like the fact that I can't see the ass end of the car. Makes reversing into parking spaces a bit tricky. I'd like to get a spoiler not just for looks, but mainly for practicality of visually knowing where the end of the car is. LOL
[/quote]

I had one on mine and it did, but I still relied mostly on the Rear Park Assist when backing up to tell me when I was getting too close to something :)

With the 3D Carbon rear spoiler I have on it now? Not a chance in hell RPA or *BANG*

NefCanuck

·
Registered
89 Posts
Any options for rear window/roof spoiler?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts