FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my ultra-portable Sony Vaio TXN29N laptop for $1800. I've only had it for 2 months and now I need to sell it to raise cash for my wedding. Its one of the lightest notebook in the market today weighing only 2.8lbs and less than 1 inch thick! It has a premium carbon fiber casing which gives it an ultra-modern look. It also a finger print sensor for security.
Utilizes Intel Centrino technology which enables the battery to last for up to 6 hours! Built-in wireless card so that you can stay connected to the internet wherever you go. Intel® Core™ Solo Processor U1500 Ultra Low Voltage (1.33GHz, 2MB L2 cache) Genuine Windows Vista® Business. CD/DVD burner. 11.1" WXGA widescreen LCD display. The ultimate portable laptop!
This is $1000 off the price when buying brand new so this is a great bargain!!
Please PM me if you're interested.
Willing to ship. Comes with a free leather casing.
I'll throw in a Sony bluetooth wireless mouse for free (worth $69)!!
For more specs:
http://www.clubmac.com/clubmac/shop/detail.asp?dpno=7202421&store=clubmac&source=cwbfroogle

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm interested as well...how much is it?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh damn, sorry I forgot to put the pricing in there. I copied it straight from my craigslist.
Its $1800 guys.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Man either you're rich or you are dirt ass poor. Everything you have sold on this forum is fairly high dollar. I'd hate to see how much debt you have, because you spend way too much damn money. I know you probably have over $10,000 worth the stuff for sale on the forum over the last 3 weeks. I'm just giving you a hard time, but DAMN!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts