FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=fuzionblaze link=topic=81026.msg1503769#msg1503769 date=1182388975]
They almost look like they were photoshop.
[/quote]

They are...he wants someone to color them in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey dude i tried but it looks terrible, the pic you posted is a little to small and pixelated to do any detailed work, coloring them in is tough enough , putting rotors in would be almost impossible. example, some of the holes in the front wheel, which is bigger in the photo, only have like 8 pixels.
Get a bigger high quality pic if you and ill do it.
later dude :lol:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
LOL.

Man, some dude pulled up to the parts store that I work at and he had a dumb ass donk and his theme was Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid. It was the lamest thing I had ever seen. He had Kool-Aid packets all over his dash and Kool-Aid Jammers in the rear deck. He was even wearing green pants.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well thanks for trying guys. I tried a little in MS paint but it doesn't look that great.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Hey Ceace....just FYI....that image that kwebb posted is...........ummm.........yeah......what we were just discussing.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I saw one of those things in charlotte, it was red and had 8 spoked rims w/ some type of plexiglass formed to the back of the rim with 2 way mirror tint on it, so if you looked and the rim from the face you could see the rotors and stuff but if you looked from the inside it looked chromish. It was really over done with the little cheech and chong fuzz ball look and shag carpet and chrome. It was sitting out at a churches chicken and a dog came up and pissed on the rim, I lmao and then left.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
[quote author=kwebb10 link=topic=81026.msg1504052#msg1504052 date=1182396537]
here i finished ...
Donk...how stupid
[/quote][quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=81026.msg1671051#msg1671051 date=1188188132]
Hey Ceace....just FYI....that image that kwebb posted is...........ummm.........yeah......what we were just discussing.
[/quote]

Yep, hit the nail on the head. I can see this car made for car shows though. So, I wouldn't down this one. It is just when people put those big rims on classics like that for everyday driving.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Ceace - what kind of custom emblem do you have? Yeah, I know - :femgearhead: but I keep wanting to ask...heck, maybe I'll just PM it to you.....

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I just debadged the back and put on a chrome "C", for Ceace of course. Nothing fancy.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Gotcha - as soon as I get my SCT, I'm going to have a badge made that's similar to the Escape or Explorer (a single bar badge) that says FUSION on top and SCT in white lettering in a black bar that runs below it. If you had done something even remotely like this, I was going to ask you where you got it made so that I could email them my idea. :lol:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Sounds nice and unique. You may have to get it custom made, and I am sure you would have to spend big bucks to have it done.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Yeah, I had someone quote me 89 bucks.....yeah, right.....I was thinking no more than 20. There's a place on Ebay that you can send them your photoshop image and they can transfer it to a chromed badge, but since my photoshop skills suck big time, I will probably have to hire this guy for one hour "of his time" in addition to the 20 bucks. Of course his fee is probably $40 per hour and it will take him 10 minutes to do it. We'll see.

Now that we have totally hijacked this thread, all I can say to Black I4 is...sorry dude....you don't want me touching your photoshop, I promise!! :)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Wow, 20 bucks!!! Where on E-Bay? 40 bucks to pay a guy to create it for you? Hey, I will play around with photoshop and if I get the hang of it, I probably can help you out by creating it for you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts