FordFusionClub.com banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Yeah, they should but they wont. It would be next to impossible to prove that it was their fault, and even then I'd have to take them to court.

·
Registered
521 Posts
i cruise in LA , anaheim, santa ana , irvine ,osceanSlime n san diego. lol.. so i can deff meet ^ n roll wit yall anywhere n everywhere ....so is this happening on the 4th of june or 9th juy ??? let me know!! also on facebook quality over quanity ...i bet our 4 fusions will dominate no matter what man ... so if its 3 or 4 .. we shuld b fine

·
Registered
311 Posts
What up Chuubz, yeah we moved the date so everyone could make it. July 9th is the new date. Yeah it'll be dope. We need to get some pictures for sure.

·
Registered
521 Posts
yo BG , wut ^ , yea man we need some pics i have yet to take pics wit other fusion, i been wanting 2.. man that whit on black .. is fkin sweeet!!!! my dream car set up rite there!! cant wait 2 c your car up close, ,, july 9th istoo far .. we need an ealier cruise day , to at least santa monica or long beach or something ... you guys like hookah bars?? lol we shuld jit one ^..lol. btw where r u on facebook i cant find you on the fusion profile..??? add me up [email protected] on facebook

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yea man, we could kick It before the meet I'm down. I live out in Rancho Cucamonga, about 45 mins outside of LA. Hit me up sometime, 818-400-0427 or send me a message on Facebook. Thanks for the diggs on my ride, no comparison between mine and yours tho bro love that ride, u did an amazing job on it!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts