FordFusionClub.com banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts

its not the best, but i dont see much blue in my 6000k fog and low beams. matches pretty well with the color of the led lights. doesn't seem to be that much of an overkill. went driving in the pissin rain last night and never had anyone flash at me so they must not have been mad at me coming at them but i could see the road at all times..

please excuse the poor picture quality, phone had a hard time focusing on the right thing. once i get the retrofit done i wont have the dead spot on the passenger side farther down, and to the left of the driver side im sure

·
Registered
43 Posts
Plug n plays no retrofit, bypassing SJB to retro pull switch right under the existing light panel. If I want to pull out, just remove. Existing plug is untouched!

*Blacked out Grille, Fog Light Housing, Stock Rims.
*55w H.I.D. 6000k Head Lights
*7 Color L.E.D. UnderGlow
*1200w PowerBass ASA 600.1x
*(2) 15" PowerBass M-154

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
878 Posts
Can't wait. After all this time, I'm going to do a retrofit. Ordered everything today after I heard everything was 25% off for Thanksgiving. EVOX-R, OSRAM 66240 CBI, Morimoto XB35 Ballasts D2S

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Nice! I've been considering the CBIs but still can't afford anything better than Morimotos. Been too busy buying other stuff around the house. Just Wednesday had to upgrade my snowblower. Went from a 1992 Toro 824 to a 2014 Ariens 28 Deluxe Plus with the bigger engine. So that's an additional $1300 in credit card debt :(

·
Registered
878 Posts
I hear you. I figured it'd be irresponsible of me to not take advantage of the 25% off, so I went with the CBIs. And nice snowblower! Fortunately, that Ariens will last you at least 20 years.

·
Registered
242 Posts
How will it effect the wiper module? Because just recently I've been having some issue with mine if I have it on a slow speed it goes much faster then typical and then if I shut them off the wipes stop midway on the windshield

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
If you use relays, it shouldn't affect anything.
I don't know if I damaged my wiper module. The lights are on day and night, but still respond to daylight. As in, if I shut my car off during the day, they shut off immediately. If I shut my car off at night, they stay on 20 seconds.

I prefer this behavior so I'm not fixing it. Finally fixed my nonfunctioning high beams... and accidentally wrecked my multifunction stalk in the process.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
@Pancakes

I didn't use any harnesses. I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but neither of my headlamps have any sort of load resistor or anything... yet no "Check Headlamp" messages.

I may have damaged something when I ran without relays for a week.

Finally fixed my high beams too. The logic went out and I had to add my own relay and circuitry. I was already in there wiring up an Arduino to turn on my heated seats and defrost with the remote start, but... I got a little roadblocked when I accidentally fried the multifunction stalk :(

101 - 120 of 142 Posts