FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
There are like 12 speed settings on the 3 lol, there are WAY to many speeds, some which are dangerous fast.

You must not have the stalk and cap in a correct location if you think it's too slow.

Fastest will just about fling the wiper blades off the arms and toss them 20 feet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Windshield wipers are too slow! In moderate to heavy rains I'm in fear of not seeing someone in the time it takes the wipers to clear the rain.
Yeah I have the same problem on my 2017 Fusion. Yeah I get it... slow down and or pull over. Problem is usually can’t pull over in that instant and or can’t see safely enough to actually pull off. New to this site, and I cant find additional discussion anywhere ?

·
Super Moderator
5,737 Posts
Yeah I have the same problem on my 2017 Fusion. Yeah I get it... slow down and or pull over. Problem is usually can’t pull over in that instant and or can’t see safely enough to actually pull off. New to this site, and I cant find additional discussion anywhere ?
Hi tenstar and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Unfortunately, participation here has decreased dramatically over the last couple of years, as you can see by the scarcity of recent posts. It is a shame, since we really did have a great group of people here. You may have more luck with help if you post your question over on the Ford Fusion Forum, located here: Ford Fusion Forum

That being said, a problem like yours is sometimes related to the motor slowly failing. Is your Fusion still within the 3 year/36,000 mile New Car Warranty? If yes, make an appointment and bring it in to be fixed.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts