FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Street Sene has also inquired about coming onboard here. I haven't heard back from them since my reply a couple days ago though.

Edit:

They just sent me pics in the mail - it's very nice. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I really like the 3d carbon version... I like my cars to appear almost factory, but also to be tuned to the hilt for HP.... My understanding is that the HP may have the best handling characteristics... There are several articiles out about these cars... Wonder if we could get soke picks... Will FFC show any loyalty to Draxas, as they were the first and most active partners of this forum?

G

·
We rolled our Fusion into the booth last night. I will take some more pics of it after we finish cleaning the car up a bit. Im curious to see what the other Fusions look like.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is one that caught my eye. I would like to know what rims this car is wearing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=32390.msg465448#msg465448 date=1131132347]
Which car is from which company?
[/quote]

You can usually tell by the graphics on the windsheild.. In the bottom case, you can see the KW logo in the background on the booth...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Those are all sick looking cars...except the Zephyr. I'm not too sure about the orange creamsicle look-a-like thing goin' on. I'm interested in seeing Draxas' car.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I want to know who makes this body kit and whats the specs on these wheels.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wheel I found what the wheels are. BBS RS-GT Diamond Black wheels. Tirerack.com has them. Pretty damn pricey.

G

·
ATL,

DId you take all of those pics...especially the one of our Fusion with the hood up? Just curious cuz I was standing right next to our car with the hood up, you shoulda come over. We only had the hood open for 10 minutes and boy did people swarm around the car. I would have loved to have our Fusion in the Performance hall, which would have allowed me to have the hood up all day long.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.