FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of someplace to find spray cans of Silver Birch Metallic touch up paint??? It is not for my new Fusion, but instead for a couple of those Maisto 1:24 die-cast models. I want to paint the two that I have to match my Fusion. Duplicolor sells the touch up bottles, but they are the ones with the brushes in the bottle, not a spray can.
Alternatively, can anyone suggest a spray paint manufacturer/color that would be an extremely close match?
Thanks in advance!
Jim

·
Registered
610 Posts
That's what I love about Fusion owners! Can't imagine many Camry owners wanting to paint a die cast model to match their ride.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you but I admire your attention to detail!

[quote author=1963Falcon link=topic=82494.msg1539617#msg1539617 date=1183738691]
Does anyone know of someplace to find spray cans of Silver Birch Metallic touch up paint??? It is not for my new Fusion, but instead for a couple of those Maisto 1:24 die-cast models. I want to paint the two that I have to match my Fusion. Duplicolor sells the touch up bottles, but they are the ones with the brushes in the bottle, not a spray can.
Alternatively, can anyone suggest a spray paint manufacturer/color that would be an extremely close match?
Thanks in advance!
Jim
[/quote]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.