Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, you ask..

Why sell signatures? Well, 1) I have decided to sell my services since I have seen a large amount of interest in signature making. 2) I am a broke college student. :klavergreg:

Why buy a signature? First let me tell you, signatures are graphics to represent someones car/personal hobbies/etc. This signature not only represents what you like or what you do, but it will represent you on the forum (not only mazda3forums, anywhere). Not to mention a certain percentage of my services are going to donations to the site to keep it up and running.

How much is the signature that I buy? $7 is the "cover" charge to Paypall address: [email protected] . I say this as a "cover" charge because you only pay that price once. Any other signature that you want is $2. If you are one that likes to use different sigs, your 5th sig is FREE.

Disclaimer: If a signature is purchased and made by me, BoostThat3, I Ask that you please put a link in your signature linking back to this thread. Also, if you would like to use this signature on other forums, please put a link there as well back to this thread.

Here is a current portfolio to see what you'd get out of it:

FrostyFire

roddy

M3iNTS

Midnight_Speeder

oneill8769

Sokool

AxelaSpeed

crazyfast

the415

Canada17

Art's Mazda3

j-so

bearda

Miss P

Millcity

#3 (Coming Soon)
#4 (Coming Soon)

D Bone

#2 (12/6/07)

KosmicMS3

vlcityredm3

AxelaChic

gundal

More to come...

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Highly recommended!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I just wanna say you've done a great job with all the signatures you've made. Although I'm going another route if I can ever get myself into gear.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
K, just send me all the high resolution pictures you have! I'll be the judge on what pictures to use. (e-mail is the same as paypal)

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Wouldn't you get more exposure in the General Buy/Sell forum? Granted, it's a service rather that a product, so to speak, but I'd like to see more members know about your capabilities.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=colorblindtyler link=topic=73682.msg1318409#msg1318409 date=1175967476]
I just wanna say you've done a great job with all the signatures you've made. Although I'm going another route if I can ever get myself into gear.
[/quote]

Thanks. :D So you don't want one from me? :?

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=RB link=topic=73682.msg1318869#msg1318869 date=1175988374]
Wouldn't you get more exposure in the General Buy/Sell forum? Granted, it's a service rather that a product, so to speak, but I'd like to see more members know about your capabilities.
[/quote]

I talked to Dan about where to put the thread, and he said here is fine... I would also like to get more people's knowledge about my capabilities as well. Maybe if it can be moved to several sub devisions on the forum - like the Lounge and General Buy/Sell?

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
[quote author=BoostThat3 link=topic=73682.msg1318887#msg1318887 date=1175989133]
[quote author=RB link=topic=73682.msg1318869#msg1318869 date=1175988374]
[/quote]

I talked to Dan about where to put the thread, and he said here is fine... I would also like to get more people's knowledge about my capabilities as well. Maybe if it can be moved to several sub devisions on the forum - like the Lounge and General Buy/Sell?
[/quote]

Given that you've already spoken to Dan about this, I'll wait for his feedback.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
so, how does one go about getting one of these, and what if i dont have any super sweet pictures to use...

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You don't need super sweet pictures to have a super sweet sig! :D All you have to do is just send me all the pictures you have of your car (not all, but at least 10 or so - if you dont have that many.. just send me what you have). All you have to do is let me know that you want one made, and send me $6 to my paypal account listed in the original post along with your pictures and I'll get right to it!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
DAMNNNNN AXELASPEED'S SIG IS HOTTTTTT!!! I Love it.. so I'm gonna go out later and get some awesome pics so you can make me one tooo hehe!!

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
6 bucks for a sig like the ones you posted? That's nothin!!! Once I get a few more pics taken, I'm gonna hit you up.... assuming, that is, that you'd be willing to work with a close relative of the 3 :)

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Once i get some pics toghter consider me in
Its starting to get sunny out!
(BTW) Nice sigs... again

1 - 20 of 286 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.