FordFusionClub.com banner

841 - 860 of 882 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 2006 Ford Fusion w/Dcenti wheels and a few other mods.

I keep getting an error message when I try to post a picture, so just check out my album to look. My rims go perfectly with my trim package and car color. Also I've got about 50 other mods posted in my album.

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
ill throw mine into the mix. 20x8.5 Intro 3 piece, matte bronze centers, chrome hoops, chrome bolts. 2013 bagged 1.6 fusion, going to redo a couple things in the front end to get it a tad lower. then time for some other accessories

Lol! A tad lower.... Nice ride

·
Registered
5 Posts
18x8 42mm offset KMC Rockstar Car OE tire size.

URL=http://s50.photobucket.com/user/BT93/media/1003874_10151777740479727_836288204_n_zps81d4de3d.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
70 Posts
XXR 527's 18x8.75 + 35mm offset with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport tires (245/40R18)

Have you had good service/wear out of your XXR rims? I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a set of good priced 530s, but everyone talks crap about them and Rotas. Any thoughts?

Got the pics up..

This is dead sexy! Me likey! What size, offset, etc., are those wheels?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Anyone have pics of Mustang Bullit wheels on their 06-09?
I know this is a little late, but here goes:

They're off a 2004 Mustang. Offset is 30, so they come out pretty flush with the fenders w/o needing spacers.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice.
I don't suppose you added them before the springs? I have no intention at all of lowering my daily driver Fusion. I don't want it to look goofy with the 17s on my stock suspension. Any insight?
the 94-04 Mustang wheels seem to be a perfect fit. Since I'm a stang guy that's probably the route I'll take. I just need to decide which ones. LOL. I have 18" Saleens on my Cobra but they're not coming off hahaha.
maybe a 99/01 Cobra wheel? Or the 94-97 Cobra wheels. I really liked it on Caspers car actually.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice.
I don't suppose you added them before the springs?......
I did.

Before the lowering springs pic here:

http://www.fordfusionclub.com/showpost.php?p=8260644&postcount=16

Another member here put '95 Cobra wheels on his Fuze:

http://www.fordfusionclub.com/showpost.php?p=8210618&postcount=1

For some reason (to me anyways), putting anything other than stock wheels these cars kinda" brings out" the need (or want) to be lowered. Probably depends on the wheels also. That pic of mine before springs looks weird to me now, but thats because I've been looking at my car lowered for almost 3 years now. The car w/the Cobras looks fine.
If you do it, you'll probably want to look into some hub rings. The Fusion hub bore is 67.1, while the Mustang is 70.5, I think.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yours looked ok to me before the drop actually. And yes the 95 Cobras looked nice on the white one too.
I have a bunch os Stang buddies we shall see what crosses my path in the next few months. Id really like some silver 99/01 Cobra wheels I think.

841 - 860 of 882 Posts