FordFusionClub.com banner

41 - 60 of 882 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote author=ILikeFordsToo link=topic=44125.msg664665#msg664665 date=1145196947]

20x8.5 panthers with a 1.6 eibach pro line lowering kit.
[/quote]

Your car looks good! Enjoy!

FusionGirlie

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote author=BlackShadow link=topic=44125.msg697838#msg697838 date=1146655903]
SIMPLY THE BEST....
MY Fusion is droppppeed with Eibach springs 1.6 inches and it handles WAY BETTER...took the bluetooth off my ear and almost sent it flying out the window.. :shock:..daigm...but yeah it makes it look like its a high end car....you know :lol:

[/quote]

Your car looks good! My husband and I can't agree on which looks better, yours and Ilovefordstoo. They both are hot looking. IMO :)

FusionGirlie

·
Registered
79 Posts
SoCal,
Looks good Bro! Just wanted to know what size wheel, brand, and what size tires you went with. Are you going to lower it?

Thanks Man
Kiv

·
Registered
221 Posts
[quote author=SVTFusion link=topic=44125.msg1176005#msg1176005 date=1170135064]
Not gonna brag. Just form your own opinions. Here's mine.

[/quote]

Really nice. understated & elegant.

What Body kit??

·
Registered
23 Posts
well i have zyoxx zx8 20s with kumho spt 245/35/20. i got everything for 1600 but i got a discount cuz i work for americas tire. and also im doing alooot more to my car. i have 1100 dollar check coming soon buut that is gonna be my limo tint my installatino of my system..i have 2 kicker l7s with a zx1500 amp. i neeed to get it installed and im getting a custom box made and shit. then im getting the jvc headunit with a 3.5 inch tv. and for my birthday im getting a lowering kit. and im not sure about a body kit..u think it would look nice?

·
Registered
264 Posts
[quote author=socalwhiteboydgaf link=topic=44125.msg1240169#msg1240169 date=1172717623]
well i have zyoxx zx8 20s with kumho spt 245/35/20. i got everything for 1600 but i got a discount cuz i work for americas tire. and also im doing alooot more to my car. i have 1100 dollar check coming soon buut that is gonna be my limo tint my installatino of my system..i have 2 kicker l7s with a zx1500 amp. i neeed to get it installed and im getting a custom box made and shit. then im getting the jvc headunit with a 3.5 inch tv. and for my birthday im getting a lowering kit. and im not sure about a body kit..u think it would look nice?
[/quote]

i know the jvc u talkin about. don't get it, it's junk u much better off getting the base model jensen touch screen dvd head unit. In my opinion the single din h3ad units look relatively cheesy as compared to the 2 din's that fill up the entire whole.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I concur ^^^

·
Registered
264 Posts
[quote author=Fordfusion link=topic=44125.msg1244113#msg1244113 date=1172851359]
19" Giovanna Rims, 1.6 inch drop
[/quote]

Very elegant sir. You have good taste. 8)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Here are mine: MB Drifter 20X8.5 with 245/35/20 Khumo ESTA SPT. The car is also on Eibach sport line drop 1.6".

·
Registered
377 Posts
I love my wheels. Sure they have to be cleaned and pampered more than chrome wheels. But I love them beyond the beyond. And the tires I owned have been the best I have rid in the longest time and I have tried all or most in North America. I highly recommend Bridgestone Potenza RE960 AS Pole Position tires for you stunt urban drivers, they handle curbs with ease, these tires laugh at sharp turns and unstable traction roads. :lol:

But back on my wheels I love them. They are Japanese DRAG DR-15 // CHROME STAINLESS STEEL LIP, these are great for my "Wendy's" skin tone. Worth every penny spent on the package. She loves here shoes too. :twisted:

:D Enjoy!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Dude, that is almost perfect. I can see why you are in love with them. I know about the Potenza tires, I've recommended them in past posts. Are those 18's? The profile and stance of that tire and rim combo is just wonderful I love how the second to last picture looks. Not to much rim and not too much tire, just perfect. Out of all the cars I've seen here I like this car the best. I'm trying to decide if I'd like them better in chrome though. Is you car lowered? If so what kit? What do you think of that kit and how has it affected your fuel economy? You have the V6? So many questions. If you don't want to post them all here then email me, I really love what you've done to your car!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bro, for my vehicle this combo is perfect. Too much chrome on Tungsten Silver color vehicle does not look apealing in my eyes. I love chrome, but silver fits me better in this situation. Yes, my wheel and tires are 18's. Thank you for all the wonderful compliments. Even though the car is from October 2005, I have her still looking like "NIB" in a manner of speaking. LMFAO. Even the dealership thinks I just bought it when I took it in for the last oil change. :lol:
On your vehicle you must go chrome, nothing I mean nothing looks outstanding like Oxford White and chrome. I should know I own a Oxford White 2007 Lincoln Mark LT with the chrome package it looks awesome. :shock: I recommend chrome for your wheels bro. Yes, my car is a 2006 V6 FWD and it is lowered with the Eibach 1.6" drop kit. I was getting 22-23MPG with 17"X7, now I am getting 19-21MPG with 18"X7.5. My MPG now differs because of the wheels and tires and I like to hear my exhaust rumble so I step on it a bit. :D

I did think about getting 20's but for an everyday driver like myself in the City of Los Angeles pot hole streets I believe that is a bad idea. I would bend the rim and loose tires left and right (happen actually to me). And my handling and drive would not be to to my specs. Stick with 18's and buy an awesome wheel and tire package like I have. But if this is your weekend car get 20's. :)

41 - 60 of 882 Posts