FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know that there are several different ways of getting those side markers darker. I was wondering what you guys found worked best, the tint or the spray and what companies you like the most.

·
Registered
840 Posts
i did the same. vht that is.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
[quote author=slaterracing link=topic=89425.msg1989594#msg1989594 date=1200237888]
i have some left over vinyl from my eyelids that i am going to use.
[/quote]

I tried doing the same thing with my left over vinyl... it's really hard to do. When I visited MRT a few months back, I noticed that they used vinyl on their Fusion side markers. They did a good job, but I think for how difficult it is and the low chance of it turning out nicely, I would just use spray tint.

I've had a plan for my side markers for quite some time now. I have access to a lot of cool electronics shit at work. All I have to do is order a test side marker for $15 off eBay (I don't know why I've been so lazy about this), and then come the LED sidemarkers :cool:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
[quote author=11011101 link=topic=89425.msg1989672#msg1989672 date=1200241768]
[quote author=slaterracing link=topic=89425.msg1989594#msg1989594 date=1200237888]
i have some left over vinyl from my eyelids that i am going to use.
[/quote]

I tried doing the same thing with my left over vinyl... it's really hard to do. When I visited MRT a few months back, I noticed that they used vinyl on their Fusion side markers. They did a good job, but I think for how difficult it is and the low chance of it turning out nicely, I would just use spray tint.

I've had a plan for my side markers for quite some time now. I have access to a lot of cool electronics shit at work. All I have to do is order a test side marker for $15 off eBay (I don't know why I've been so lazy about this), and then come the LED side markers :cool:
[/quote]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts