FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is for the Milan drivers out there. Lets see what you have done or hear what you are going to do!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi I have a 2007 V6 Milan Premire. I haven't done much jet except take off the intake silencer(wich is like having a magnaflow, well not really) but it's cheaper for now till I get one. Red lights inside the car. TB spacer and a drop in K&N filter. what about you?

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Here's mine as it sat at the dealership (and as it sits now)....

Plans: Steeda springs, paint the wheels a graphite color. If the wheels don't look good, then aftermarket rims.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2006 Premier V6 (Satellite Silver Metallic) All options except extra air bags. I love this car and am amazed by the apparent ratio of Fusions to Milans. The interior is great, LED taillights , Headlights , Black Fog light inserts , Body colored side mouldings are all things that at least some Fusion owners would like to have.

Now I am an older guy (59) but am young at heart. The Milan over Fusion choice was easy for me, although I do acknowledge that it is apersonell thing. Take care all.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a new pic, taken since I painted my calipers:

Mods:
Tinted windows
Eibach Prokit springs
Enkei RS7 18" rims with Kuhmo Ecsta SPT 225/45/18 tires
Painted calipers

Still to come:
3d Carbon Milan grille (if they ever get it into production...)

I believe that will finish it. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.