FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen some old threads on this, but seems like the most popular option (TWM) has gone out of business. I'm looking for any and all information about the interchangeability of the shifter with the speed6/base model 6. The stock shifter functions fine, but the slop in it drives me nuts. Anyone have the TWM shifter they'd be willing to sell me? Or an alternative to it?

Oh, and I've got a 2010 2.5 6 speed car. It's got 152k miles, and gets 30+ MPG as a daily driver. By far one of the best cars I've ever owned. My only complaints are the shifter and the radio. Radio sounds phenomenal, but I wanted to update it with apple carplay, I just cant stand the fitment of aftermarket units.

· Registered
2012 Fusion Sport AWD
218 Posts
Nice, love the monochromatic appearance (with sport suspension) models, and one with a manual transmission, very cool.

Don't have any info on what you are asking though, sorry.

· Registered
2012 Fusion Sport AWD
218 Posts
Yup, in addition to the body color grille:
  • the unique 18 inch wheels (and OEM V rated tires)
  • sport tuned suspension (similar to the Sport)
  • rear spoiler
  • "unique" dash center stack and spears
  • the lego type seat cloth and door trim (if not leather)
  • leather steering wheel and shift knob (maybe not on the stick?)
My 2012 Sport has the smoked chrome grille. I didn't think it was that much different but I got a chrome one off an SE (to wrap) and it is quite a bit different, but still chrome.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, in addition to the body color grille:
  • the unique 18 inch wheels (and OEM V rated tires)
  • sport tuned suspension (similar to the Sport)
  • rear spoiler
  • "unique" dash center stack and spears
  • the lego type seat cloth and door trim (if not leather)
  • leather steering wheel and shift knob (maybe not on the stick?)
My 2012 Sport has the smoked chrome grille. I didn't think it was that much different but I got a chrome one off an SE (to wrap) and it is quite a bit different, but still chrome.
I know for a fact my car got the steering wheel and the other interior bits than the shift knob. But I'm curious if the suspension is actually different on the car. I'm not sure if It's been changed either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts