FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum (FIRST POST) but have been reading it for a while, Got my Fusion about three weeks ago!! Now I am debating what to get first, Shoes for my ride or a Jusnes Tune? What do you guys think? Oh sorry, Silver 2007 SE V6

·
Registered
702 Posts
Right now i'd have to say tune, but i don't have my tuner yet (i4) but will let you know what i think after i get it :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
tune thats my plan tune first then move on to the appearance mods

·
Registered
407 Posts
SCT Jusens tunes all the way!!! Keep it a sleeper for a bit. People will wonder why the hell you're blowing the doors off of thier car!!!

My 91 torque is INSANE!!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Tunes first, then pimp it out the way you like. The tunes will make the most profound difference behind the wheel which is what really matters when you're actually driving it! I can't imagine driving my car with the stock tune now.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I got the shoes first before the tuner, but that's just me. I didn't have aluminum wheels on my Fusion though, just the hubcaps...so I wanted to replace those quickly.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well, if yougirlfriend gives you any shit about the money you spend, have her come see me. As my wife puts it' "You gotta keep your pimp hand strong!" :D

You will not be dissappointed with a SCT tuner. Jusnes Modified write thier own tunes for the Fusion. SO my money would go to him. Not to mention Bob is one hell of a cool guy.

There are many others on this board that have SCT's tuned by Bob, I'm sure they'll chime in and agree with me.

At the same time, Steeda offers some nice stuff as well, but for the tune, Bob is the way to go!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
bassnutz, that's just silly. Tell your girlfriend you can't "keep your pimp hand strong" if you have stock rims on your ride because you aren't "pimpin'"

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the jusnes tune is ordered!!! I like the customer care that I have read about in here that they provide so thats why I went with them, plus you all say they make a hella of a tune. Now is it true that when they come out with a CAI and if I get it that you can get a new tune for free? And Bassnutz I usually just tell my girl she better ACT RIGHT!!! LOL

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=WIFL link=topic=79272.msg1456625#msg1456625 date=1180847779]
Well the jusnes tune is ordered!!! I like the customer care that I have read about in here that they provide so thats why I went with them, plus you all say they make a hella of a tune. Now is it true that when they come out with a CAI and if I get it that you can get a new tune for free? And Bassnutz I usually just tell my girl she better ACT RIGHT!!! LOL
[/quote]
congrats on the wise decision. Yes, Jusnes will definitely update you with a new tune once you get their CAI... guaranteed.
I've been a "sleeper" for 1.5 years now... people's jaw just drops ;)
Be sure to get exhaust as well.

·
Registered
407 Posts
[quote author=mrc link=topic=79272.msg1456393#msg1456393 date=1180838621]
bassnutz, that's just silly. Tell your girlfriend you can't "keep your pimp hand strong" if you have stock rims on your ride because you aren't "pimpin'"
[/quote]

I'm building up my speed first my man. I say hell with rims for now, rims won't make you any faster! ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Bassnutz - did you Steeda throttle space make a noticable difference, and secondly what it is supposed to accomplish?

WIFL - good choice :)

[quote author=bassnutz link=topic=79272.msg1456925#msg1456925 date=1180886443]
[/quote]

I'm building up my speed first my man. I say hell with rims for now, rims won't make you any faster! ;)
[/quote]

·
Registered
407 Posts
My Steeda throttle body spacer hasn't come in yet, it's due in tomorrow. So as soon as I get it installed. (Yes I will post pictures and explain what you need to do to install it) I'll let you know if it makes a difference or not.

Quote taken from http://www.steedafusion.com/

Steeda's Billet Aluminum intake spacer is designed specifically for the new Ford Fusion. Made from Billet 6061 aluminum it is designed to give you more plenum volume for increased horsepower. The swirl design helps promote airflow by breaking the surface tension of the incoming air. An increase of horsepower and fuel milage can be seen with this part. Kit includes instructions, gaskets and mounting hardware. (Shown below)

Product Benefits
-Increased horsepower and torque
-Increased fuel economy
-Made from ultra-high quality materials

[quote author=Metallicat link=topic=79272.msg1456943#msg1456943 date=1180887846]
Bassnutz - did you Steeda throttle space make a noticable difference, and secondly what it is supposed to accomplish?

WIFL - good choice :)

[quote author=bassnutz link=topic=79272.msg1456925#msg1456925 date=1180886443]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.