FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out here ever had this done on any veh before? Was thinking the fusion would look sweet with shaved handles but didn't know what would be best way to go with door poppers. Insight ?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
shaved..............handles......?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I think that looks good on any car, but I am afraid the mechanism that pops the doors open will malfunction. Then you will have to bring out the baseball bat. :lol:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Ceace link=topic=88585.msg1702569#msg1702569 date=1189433815]
I think that looks good on any car, but I am afraid the mechanism that pops the doors open will malfunction. Then you will have to bring out the baseball bat. :lol:
[/quote]

i agree i think it looks great but since it is all battery opperated i would be affraid of not getting back in if the bat went dead

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ones I was looking at have an emergency pull cable to open the door in case of emerg power loss.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
[quote author=wingfoot link=topic=88585.msg1702591#msg1702591 date=1189434415]
The ones I was looking at have an emergency pull cable to open the door in case of emerg power loss.
[/quote]
Emergency pull cable? Where is the security?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well, you could always key your way into the trunk and enter the car via the back seat. I'm not sure I would WANT pull cables available unless they too were in the trunk. And I'm with Slater, sounds expensive and labor intensive. I do think the Fusion/Milan would look good that way though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.