FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure ya'll know about the issues with Xtec, Umnitza, Oliver (M3-GT) etc... and the recent stuff with RedRaptor has created some hoopla over on some other Mazda3 forums.

I was hoping some senior members who frequent other sites can help keep a lookout for any more M3F hate.

Additionally, I've heard some users complaining that our recent raffle was "fixed" since "Dan's lady-friend Carolyn" won the raffle. Of course, Diox thinks this (he's an annoying bastard), but it seems a few other users here and elseware may feel the same way. I got part of this from the M3F chat, but also from some emails that I've been getting from some other people.

TorontoMazda3 seems happy in letting their users bitch about us since they put a lot of stock in what wtom (Frosty can talk to you more about wtom), MajesticBlueN, and RedRaptor are "important" members over there.

The RedRaptor-Run Mazda3.ca has a big hatefest... but the MSProtege ( http://www.mazdaiii.com ) site seems clean so far.

Anyway, I don't read the other forums much; but if ya'll come across anything about M3F that isn't being policed by the moderators of the "rival" forums, please let us know.

·
Premium Member
12,854 Posts
Such drama. And for what reason. When I first joined up things were alot calmer. But if I come across anything I'll let you guys know. And if people dislike this site so much why do they keep coming back. Must be because they truly do enjoy the site.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I don't bother with the other forums... Why go to a second rate forum when we already have the best here? :wink:

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Operator said:
Such drama. And for what reason. When I first joined up things were alot calmer. But if I come across anything I'll let you guys know. And if people dislike this site so much why do they keep coming back. Must be because they truly do enjoy the site.

We've lost a lot of technical knowledge to other forums because of this. The guys doing R&D generally stay away from here or focus on the other forum over this one. Also, I think it's important to know if users on other boards are pissed so we can be on the alert for potential trolling posts here on M3F. Any time one forum disses another forum (and the moderators there allow or promote the hate), you get bandwagon idiots appearing on the target board.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Oh yeah, the raffle was fixed all right :roll: . As far as I know I won fair and square by buying 3 tickets. If anyone else had won there wouldn't be grumbling. And if it's diox saying that shit, then tell him to shove it.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
If it was fixed then I would have won even though I didn't buy any tickets because everyone knows that MZ6 has a bizarre crush on me in a platonic way.... :oops:

P.S. Quit hugging me when your drunk and yelling "I love you man, but not in the gay way!"

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
csweeney said:
Oh yeah, the raffle was fixed all right :roll: . As far as I know I won fair and square by buying 3 tickets. If anyone else had won there wouldn't be grumbling. And if it's diox saying that shit, then tell him to shove it.

It's not just diox; I wish it were so it would be easier to ignore ;)

But I'm sure RR (and his crew of asshats) are going to jump all over this new turn of events with the raffle now that RR's "let me bitch at M3F because I am a peckerwood" thread got locked on TM3.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Man, I didn't know M3F had such a seedy underbelly. I mean it, I was totally unaware.

I gotta say, the banning of RR was done with horrible timing. Now he feels like he's martyr. I know he's a vicious shit disturber but was there more to his banning at that specific time?

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blitz said:
Man, I didn't know M3F had such a seedy underbelly. I mean it, I was totally unaware.

I gotta say, the banning of RR was done with horrible timing. Now he feels like he's martyr. I know he's a vicious shit disturber but was there more to his banning at that specific time?

RR isn't a distributor.... is he? He just called someone a "shit distributor," and decided to then call Dan some other insults for trying to get a thread back on track.

RR must have been missing his medications that day or something. Anyway, he's always tried to be a martyr (he wanted to be banned during the Frosty Versus RR days so he could show how Frosty was 'abusing' his powers). That RedRaptor guy has issues.

As for the "underbelly," - the majority of posters in Umnitza's sponsor section make up a little clique that is not healthy for M3F.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
My 2 cents about this whole thing....

1. You can't claim that the admins/mods are biased based on losing sponsors when the two parties arguing are sponsors.
2. RR probably shouldn't have been banned in my opinion because you gotta admit that Frosty is abrasive some times.
3. Having regional forums is retarded.. as I said before I'm going to start a NorthernNJmazda3.com forums because I'm an exclusionist (did I just make up a word?) and only people in my direct area can provide anything of substance... retards.
4. Frosty wasn't owned when his Civic joke was exposed by RR because I don't think it fits the definition of being owned when a joke is revealed.
5. Taco Bell is tasty
6. This forum will always be a target for haters because everyone aims for the biggest target even if there is nothing wrong, they just need a common bond.
7. I love my Sunlight Silver Mazda3i
8. I tend to ramble for no reason
9. :dhl:
10. I have Widgets damnit!

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
dhl said:

2. RR probably shouldn't have been banned in my opinion because you gotta admit that Frosty is abrasive some times.
That was in regards to his attitude like 6 months ago...he was then placed on the watch list.

Yeah I ended up blowing up at him....but man that guy doesn't stop pushing buttons :mad: .

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I'm a member of the protege board but I never read the mazda3 section, I just go to MEC meets

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
dhl said:

3. Having regional forums is retarded.. as I said before I'm going to start a NorthernNJmazda3.com forums because I'm an exclusionist (did I just make up a word?) and only people in my direct area can provide anything of substance... retards.
Awww I'm not good enough for you :( ;)

10. I have Widgets damnit!
Inferior widgets dammit! ;)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Re: senior members participate on the other mazda/mazda3 for

holeydonut said:
The RedRaptor-Run Mazda3.ca has a big hatefest...
Geezuz...what a fuckin' crybaby. :roll:

·
Registered
839 Posts
You guys probably know about this thread, but what a fucking joke:

http://creednet69.proboards31.com/i...lMazda3&num=1112708797&action=display&start=0
Red Raptor said:
Umnitza,

Glad you took my invite here and posted your side of the story here on Mazda3.ca. As a moderator I do not take sides (XenonExpert or Umnitza) as I have purchased products from both of you before.

However, here on Mazda3.ca you will have the freedom to discuss your story and your products (current and future). I will not lock your thread because you don't need to "pay"/participate in some sponsorship program.

Although all donations are welcomed here by contacting the Webmaster.
Red Raptor said:
xenonexpert said:
The plain answer is no. He might have a few left or part of some kits but he can't sell Xtec anymore.
XenonExpert,

I am in charge of taking care of the Mazda3 Vendors that are allowed on this board You have not contacted me about being a authorized vendor on Mazda3.ca. Umnitza on the other hand has contacted me already and is a authorized vendor at this point in time.

As a note for the future, please do not bring your issues from other forums onto this one. There are plently of threads on Mazda3Forums.com where you have addressed these issues. Should you choose to become an authorized vendor on Mazda3.ca, we also do not endorse/allow anti competitive strategies such as answering customer service questions for other vendors.

Please contact me via PM about being a vendor on Mazda3.ca.

Thanks,
Red.
And
Umnitza said:
A) we've been moving to a new facility all weekend, had limited access to emails or phone

B) We aren't getting notified by replies either.

C) and this is the best part of it, feel free to plaster this on EVERY message forum:
http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=246310#246310

Will read through most of the posts and let y'all know.
Oh ya, he's not biased :roll:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I like how he says to Oliver not to bring issues from the MZ3Forums when it was clearly umnitza that linked the thread in the MZ3Forums. Oliver was clearly not trying to advertise or sell any products therefore the vendor comment from RedRaptor was out of line and what shows that RedRaptor is full of shit is that if Oliver wants to "sponsor" their 5 users and 12 mods/admin forum that he can say anything he wants... pay to play I guess. Great choice to sponsor a forum that is equivalent to a back alley.... no traffic, no recognition and the people controlling the alley are dirt bags. Oh well it's umnitza's money. Really the only one still egging on the issues between XenonExpert and Umnitza is Redraptor and as we see it is for personal gain i.e. sponsorship for his crap hole.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts