FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, there isn't much that is overly special about how this effects the site, but now your names are in bold and in purple (I mean, Strato Blue) @ bottom of the main index page.

So cool...........

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Whoa...I was just about to make a post requesting a different color for senior members. Get out of my head, donut! :lol:

JT

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somebody already suggested this mod... I'm not the creative dude who comes up with these ideas :D

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
holeydonut said:
Somebody already suggested this mod... I'm not the creative dude who comes up with these ideas :D
I take full credit for this 8) .

·
Premium Member
12,854 Posts
holeydonut said:
Yeah, there isn't much that is overly special about how this effects the site, but now your names are in bold and in purple (I mean, Strato Blue) @ bottom of the main index page.

So cool...........
Best color you could have picked.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Congrats Metal Cord!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
By the way, just to let you guys know how "Senior Member" selection works, a list of names is continuously compiled by the mods. As we approach a "500" mark, I ask for them to come up with a name. Generally there's a fair amount of argument over who "Deserves" it most. In the end, I take a looka t who has the most support and I generally agree and go with that name.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good thing you deleted all that anti Metalcord stuff out of this thread ...... I mean ....... uh ........ nice to see you in the Senior Member forum Metalcord!!!

:p

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Badger was debated on, him and Metalcord were 2 nominees. Only 1 could be a senior member for now.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
I feel so special! :mrgreen:

As a coincidence, I'll always be able to remember my "senior member" status anniversary.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
JimmyT said:
I'm no longer purple...what happened? :(
Interesting. If I had to guess, adding you to the Contributing Members group somehow caused it to take you out of that pool, even though you're still in the Senior Members group too... holey will have to answer this one, as I didn't even look at the mod he applied...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.