FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my I4 SEL Fusion yesterday. The black interior is awesome. It rides awesome. I'm in love with it. Not a complaint yet, I just need to get used to driving a car, I've been driving Explorers all my life and when I saw the Fusion, I fell in love. So, now I start the modding, I got my windows tinted today already.

In Order:

1. Pioneer AVIC-D1 Head Unit
2. Pioneer Satellite Radio Tuner
3. Pioneer 6 Disc MP3/DVD Changer
4. Headrest LCDs
5. 18" Zinik Z15 Verona Wheels
6. New Exhaust
7. Performance Chip (Hopefully One Will Come Out)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I had mine tinted the day after Christmas, and the guy who did mine had no problem at all with the dots on the back glass--looks great. Don't know what the secret is, but it can be done if you get someone who knows what they're doing.

Would post a picture, but can't seem to figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just had mine tinted this past weekend and the back window came out pretty good. It is a little rough around the area with the dots, but tollerable.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
[quote author=jarth3000 link=topic=36586.msg527007#msg527007 date=1135964906]
I just got my I4 SEL Fusion yesterday. The black interior is awesome. It rides awesome. I'm in love with it. Not a complaint yet, I just need to get used to driving a car, I've been driving Explorers all my life and when I saw the Fusion, I fell in love. So, now I start the modding, I got my windows tinted today already.

In Order:

1. Pioneer AVIC-D1 Head Unit
2. Pioneer Satellite Radio Tuner
3. Pioneer 6 Disc MP3/DVD Changer
4. Headrest LCDs
5. 18" Zinik Z15 Verona Wheels
6. New Exhaust
7. Performance Chip (Hopefully One Will Come Out)
[/quote]

Congrats! please post pictures of your setup when you get it all finished.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts