FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had my 2006 Fusion for now just a little over a year. I have noticed now that there are scratches on my windsheild. I am kind of a freak with keeping things clean and in good shape so I located all of the scratches. All of the scratches seem to be in a streaking pattern that look like they came from the STOCK WINDOW WIPERS!!! The scratches are all angled up like the same pattern that they move. Is there anything I can do? They are litterally all over my window, I would say there are about 6 or 7 scratches. Is that covered by anything? What should I do guys? Any advice would be helpful! :(

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I am having the same problem!! I called my service writer, and on the next oil change he said he would take care of it. I would suggest you do the same!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH REALLY?? HEY JAYSEN, WHAT IS A SERVICE WRITER AND HOW DO YOU CONTACT THEM ABOUT THIS SITUATION? AND ALSO HOW DID IT GO WHEN YOU WENT FOR YOUR NEXT OIL CHANGE? WHAT DID THEY DO FOR YOU?
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
No, he hasn't really mentioned much. I am due to take it in for the second oil change in about 600 miles. I can have an update then. These wiper streaks are annoying as hell!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah these streaks really are! Jaysen do you have streaks or scratches though? Becuase I have actual scratches in the glass from the wipers man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts