FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Chromed MUSTANG Bullitt wheels, (5 thick spokes) looked VERY nice!!! Sorry no pics, have to use your imagination! :lol:

·
Registered
910 Posts
8) Cool

·
Registered
476 Posts
[quote author=SoCalFusion link=topic=78444.msg1433872#msg1433872 date=1180006170]
Sorry no pics, have to use your imagination! :lol:
[/quote]

... or photoshop.

sounds nice though!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey now. There's a guy on here... or FordFusion.Net that has the Mustang Billet wheels on his car. There's pics and everything. (if I see it, i'll come back here and edit) It looks REALLY good. But at the same time, I haven't seen a wheel that I like better than the factory SE wheels. I know I'm in the minority here. I'm like the only guy who prefers this style.

·
Registered
28 Posts
[quote author=rikkross link=topic=78444.msg1573641#msg1573641 date=1184991742]
Hey now. There's a guy on here... or FordFusion.Net that has the Mustang Billet wheels on his car. There's pics and everything. (if I see it, i'll come back here and edit) It looks REALLY good. But at the same time, I haven't seen a wheel that I like better than the factory SE wheels. I know I'm in the minority here. I'm like the only guy who prefers this style.
[/quote]http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=82479.0 this style wheel?

·
Registered
933 Posts
[quote author=rikkross link=topic=78444.msg1573641#msg1573641 date=1184991742]
[/quote]

I'm with you. I love my SE wheels -- except every other Fusion also has them :) They are also very easy to clean -- 5 fat spokes.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I had some on my fusion for quite sometime, I am thinking about ordering some GT500 wheels (Chrome) for the Fusion here pretty soon with some new tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.