FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
That's great, but some of us would appreciate it if you didn't advertise things like this. I am currently checking the shipping on this item and really wouldn't want to have it bought out from under me.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=mrc link=topic=88826.msg1707530#msg1707530 date=1189564622]
That's great, but some of us would appreciate it if you didn't advertise things like this. I am currently checking the shipping on this item and really wouldn't want to have it bought out from under me.
[/quote]
Hey mrc,
check out car-part.com if ya haven't already.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Thanks dude. Yeah, I didn't know about that site. I had been working with that seller the last couple days. I almost bought a set of seats from him a couple months ago. I went ahead and bought them because the price is right. I figure I can have leather seats and some other spare parts for about 500. Considering it's a dealer option for 900. or I can go the aftermarket route for 1K, it's not a bad deal.

I didn't mean to get bent at you blood donor, but I had been eyeing these seats.

·
Registered
61 Posts
MRC why would it matter anyways? The guy put them on ebay for a reason not just so you could look at them and no one else. That's the way the world works no use getting mad about it!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=06MerlotSE link=topic=88826.msg1714895#msg1714895 date=1189808490]
MRC why would it matter anyways? The guy put them on ebay for a reason not just so you could look at them and no one else. That's the way the world works no use getting mad about it!
[/quote]
You just said "why it matters"! He put the damn seats on EBAY not the ffc forums. As friendly as everyone is here, no one wants parts bought out from under them. The best way to keep down the friction? Don't advertise such in an open forum especially when there is only 1 set to be had. If there had been 3000 sets to be had it would be different. I would have been ill too.
BTW-mrc apologized for being "testy". Why stir the cauldron? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=HALOREALM link=topic=88826.msg1714920#msg1714920 date=1189809710]
[quote author=06MerlotSE link=topic=88826.msg1714895#msg1714895 date=1189808490]
[/quote]
You just said "why it matters"! He put the damn seats on EBAY not the ffc forums. As friendly as everyone is here, no one wants parts bought out from under them. The best way to keep down the friction? Don't advertise such in an open forum especially when there is only 1 set to be had. If there had been 3000 sets to be had it would be different. I would have been ill too.
BTW-mrc apologized for being "testy". Why stir the cauldron? :cheers:
[/quote]

Yeah, I thought anyone with sense would realize why someone would get upset. It's simple...I do the ground work, search for the seats, then someone else who did the work who wasn't going to buy them, posts the URL on a forum where hundreds of users (many which may have not done the homework and had not thought about upgrading their seats) see a decent price and get the idea to purchase them. Gee, 06Merlot, I don't know why anyone would be upset. :bash:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts