FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm planning a route 66 road trip within the next year or so and would like to maybe make it an event with other fusions/milans etc coming along for the ride. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I drove part of it in my mustang a few years back and always thought it would be great to do. It is really cut up and even tough to stay on in some places from what I have read. I still want to make the trip though.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I'm told its a rough trip and to use the highway but bleh I think it'd be great and in a fusion, an american car on the mother road (my grandparents actually used it to get to california where I was born later)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I lived on Rt. 66 near Hackberry,AZ for the last 6 years. Just moved about 5 miles off the Route a couple of months ago. The Fun Run in the spring from Seligman to Topock is a fun event. Would love to see a caravan of the cars cruising it.

Late

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I bring along some hot chix (and you guys to!) then will more of you come along? haha. So what maybe 3-4 of us? If I can get at least close to a dozen of us and we can all decide on a time I think it'd be great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts