FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a set of Roush pedal covers and a dead pedal to keep from wearing a hole in the carpet where my foot rests. Looks really good, and despite being metal, they do offer good grip even with wet shoes.

Dead pedal install was a cinch. The pedal covers was by far, the biggest PITA I've ever dealt with in a car before. I swear, replacing an engine in one of my previous cars was less of a headache. I destroyed so many damn drill bits drilling the holes for the screws. Not only that, but trying to mount those things straight was an exercise in being lucky and praying to everything that was holy. However, I THINK I got them as straight as possible. I did find out the brake pedal is made of some magnetic material, because when I was drilling the holes in it, all the metal shavings were standing up on end around the edge of it, it looked like it was growing hair. :lol:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.