FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was at the body shop today at my local Ford dealer to finish up the factory paint chip problem. My car was in the booth, waiting for the fender to get resprayed when I noticed a shiny NEW Roush Mustang right next to me. One of the body shop guys who I've talked to quite a bit was working on the front bumper. I looked at the tag, it was 81 of 100.

He told me that it was the drummer's car from 3 Doors Down. They are from here, so this wasn't surprising. Apparently he just bought the car and got it in an accident the same day. It didn't look like much, just the front bumper. They had the hood up and I saw shiny chrome and billet everywhere. Four hundred thirty HP of muscle. The wheels were beefy. They have 275/40 18's on it. Real carbon fiber dash and I think I spotted the word "Roush" no less than 30 places. It was funny though...I looked in the back seat and there was a child seat back there. :lol: Kind of cool to get to look at one of those up close.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.