FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All...I picked this up at my dealer yesterday while in for the 9K mile oil/filter change...

FYI...these pix are posted @ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2471551 & are expandable for better viewing...

·
Registered
509 Posts
I wonder how much that package will cost? It's pretty disappointing to see Roush put their name on something that is basically just an appearance package. Where's the performance?

·
Registered
702 Posts
It says "WSD $1723, MSRP $1999" with black wheels and "WSD $1920 MSRP $2199"

Standard Content:
Rear Spoiler with Integrated CHMSL
Lowering Springs (Blue)
Chrome Exhaust Tips (I-4 only)
Sport Edition Side Stripe Package
Front Mesh Grille
17" Black Ford Accessory Wheels

Optional Content:
17" Polished Ford Accessory Wheels

Eligible Vehicles:
I-4 with Appearance Package
I-4 SEL
V6 SEL
Available Colors:
Alloy
Redfire
Tungsten Silver
Black
Not Available on AWD.

Check this out "Although this vehicle has been integrated by ROUSH though existing licensing agreements, this cannot be referred to or advertised as a ROUSH Fusion." Go figure right.

Also
Eligible regions
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Washington DC
No, Westcoast or what?? Well at least I'm not missing out on much.

Volume: 1,000 Units
Production Timing: Balance of 2007 MY

Well this kit is pricey considering it has more power increase. If I bought the kit I'd only want the rims and springs.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=NaplesBill link=topic=76025.msg1371593#msg1371593 date=1177782748]
The price isn't bad for someone who wants a stock car that looks somewhat custom. I personally would rather do it myself.
[/quote]

I agree! I like the satisfaction of doing the customizing myself.

·
Registered
377 Posts
[quote author=Chris06Fusion link=topic=76025.msg1372030#msg1372030 date=1177803370]
[quote author=NaplesBill link=topic=76025.msg1371593#msg1371593 date=1177782748]
The price isn't bad for someone who wants a stock car that looks somewhat custom. I personally would rather do it myself.
[/quote]

I agree! I like the satisfaction of doing the customizing myself.
[/quote]

That is correct. I rather put all custom parts myself knowing what I install. :goodjob:

·
Registered
59 Posts
9K Oil & filter change?

I thought my book said every 5K...did I read something wrong?
Are the I4 and V6 different?

Hey SG, Nice going on your car sir.

·
Registered
702 Posts
He likely has his fusion on a 3k oil change plan.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi aninjazx6r...THANX for the compliment...much appreciated!! As mechanicboy18 stated...I do my oil/filter every 3K...personal preference for over 3 decades on all my Blue Ovals.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well I used to do them about every 3-4k miles myself but I read the owners manual on this car just to
see what kinds of maintenance Ford recomended and I was suprised to see it was every 5k miles.
And I used to do all my own maintenance before but I have just been taking this car to the
Dealer and letting them do it...I think just because it was a first year production and I just wanted
them incase something went wrong with the car to know everything thats been done was by the Dealer.
I always said I would never buy a first year production but oh well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts