FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing Eibachs, I noticed that the right rear is sitting about 5/16 to 3/8 higher than the left. The alignment checks out perfect, I have seen it on the machine with my own eyes so I know this is true. Is it possible to still have a bushing wound up causing this? Will the car even align if a bushing is wound up? I have heard everything from a stiffer spring on the right and the gas tank makes one side sit lower--what's up with this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. :(

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Personally I'd drive the hell out of it through the roughest, bumpiest road you can find and then look and see if there's still a difference.

How long have you had them installed? Haven't you had them on for quite a while? I would imagine that the problem might be that one spring might be sitting different in that rear wheel - if it's offset by an inch from the lower spring seat, it could probably make a difference.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They've only been on about a month or so. I may have found part of the problem though. That right rear tire only has about 24lbs of air in it so that will account for some of it I think. I don't know how much it will help but it has to account for some. We'll see in the morning....looks like I have a small leak...I just checked them about two weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I aired up all the tires to 33lbs as per the door specs and then went and re-measured. There is still 1/4 in difference in the ride height on the right rear. Guess it's something I'll have to live with. IDK?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts