FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The '07 SEL came with an unsightly antenna mounted in the center rear of the roof. I contacted Enigma, a forum sponser, and they said the ones they have probably will NOT fit. Any other ideas? I only need to replace the "stub", I won't be dropping out the headliner in order to change out the base.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=Tommy0206 link=topic=65023.msg1114960#msg1114960 date=1166652138]
The '07 SEL came with an unsightly antenna mounted in the center rear of the roof. I contacted Enigma, a forum sponser, and they said the ones they have probably will NOT fit. Any other ideas? I only need to replace the "stub", I won't be dropping out the headliner in order to change out the base.
[/quote]

Where did you find Enigma as a site sponsor?

As far as your antenna goes, check e-bay. I see them there all the time. I think you may have to replace the whole assembly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are listed under sponsors, under the FMV heading on the Fusion site. Enigma is the last one listed. Have you used anything from them. The guy that emailed me was Honest about the parts probably not fitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.