FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for help removing the rear side (small) in the back seat of the car. Reason: I'm looking at getting the windows tinted and most say they can not cover the whole glass. (the large rubber gasket is in the way). I've seen the whole glass covered and without it all being covered I believe once the sun fades the rubber it will look "funny' (just my opinion). Has anyone removed these pains of glass and if so what is the procedure. I've read posts earlier that have done this ( I believe the Russian was one). Any and all help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As always Cisco a big THANKS. You relly do add a ton of value to this forum, and I for one appreciate it. This should really help.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I am always will to help if I can plus most of the guys on here seem like good people which makes it easy to want to help.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Actally, when you apply the tint without removing the gasket, it isn't really noticable. But I know how it is when no one else notices something but it is an eye sore to you. Hope you get it done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts