FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that there are several thousand Fusions on the road (at least that is what I have read) would members be interested in posting information about their experience with reliability issues and the number of dealer visits required to correct defects?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have just started conducting reliability research that will provide much more useful information. Instead of relative ratings, my research will provide "days in the shop" and "times in the shop" stats that can be precisely compared from vehicle to vehicle.

The first round of the research began this month. The Five Hundred and Freestyle are currently the only Fords included. As soon as I get 25 Fusions and Milans I'll include them as well. If enough people sign up this week I'll start right away and will have preliminary results in January. Would anyone here like to know how the Fusion stacks up by January?

Only participants in the research will have free access to the information once it is available.

You can read the details and sign up at www.truedelta.com.

Thanks,

Michael Karesh
TrueDelta

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course, I would be interested. The Fusion is a beauty but I'm likely to wait until the 2007 model year if the reliability data shows that it is a decent car. I bought a pretty face many years ago and wish that I had waited. :D

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Are the rattling coming from the Dash Board, doors, and possible from the floor board of the car?

·
Registered
91 Posts
[quote author=keytothespa link=topic=33173.msg470641#msg470641 date=1131549941]
How long did it take for the raddling to start?
[/quote]

I've only owned the car for a couple of weeks... The rattle is coming from somewhere on or in the right side of the car... I think there is something that is being affected by wind or vibration, because it only happens at certain speeds...

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Hmmm....Don't know what that could be. Right side of the car as in the doors? Floor? Dashboard?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts