1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At some point I'm going to create
http://www.mazdaspeeders.com/midatlantic/
etc

It'll be your guys choices whether you actually put anything there (and if you don't know html or whatever, you could always find someone in your region to do it), but I want to in some way make it so we can define each region as a regional club.

In addition, if you guys have any car clubs - especially mazda clubs - in your region... once I get the Regionals shared between MazdaSpeeders.com and Mazda3Forums.com, we should really start working on them (the currently existing clubs, like MEC in midatlantic) to make our forums their official forum sites. I can give them a section of their own, discounted/free stickers/etc if they move over. Wait until regionals are shared before worrying about that though.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
When you say shared, do you mean the content on the boards will be the same, or would we need to maintain content on both individually?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah, after nosing around the forum, and logging in with the same id, I figured it would be. Was a bad question, if I'd only looked first!!

I'm worse than those that don't know where the search button is!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=DJ Spencer link=topic=24995.msg338633#msg338633 date=1120842308]
Yeah, after nosing around the forum, and logging in with the same id, I figured it would be. Was a bad question, if I'd only looked first!!

I'm worse than those that don't know where the search button is!
[/quote]

HAHA

well, right now they're obviously seperate. It's going to take a little bit of code work to get it working shared (right now we can either do per forum, or for all forums, but not just for 2 forums), and I just haven't had the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts