FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the subject line says, I've just noticed that, when my car is turned off, there's a red light flashing on the dashboard. It is located between the thermometer and the fuel gage. It stops blinking when I turn on the car. My best guess is that it is probably an indicator that the alarm is on, but I cannot find anything about this light in the manual. Does anybody know what it's about?

I bought the car a month ago, but haven't noticed this before. Whether this means that it wasn't flashing before, or that I just didn't notice, I have no idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=115470.msg2421976#msg2421976 date=1214509063]
Hmm, you haven't figured it out yet, have you? I'm having a hard time finding information on it.
[/quote]

Nope, still haven't found out anytihng.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
[quote author=Tripleskate link=topic=115470.msg2457867#msg2457867 date=1215835094]
Its probably the same thing as our 3s. A red flash in the shape of a car key, this indicates that the security system is functioning. Nothing to worry about. :)
[/quote]

Oh wow, I'm an idiot. I missed the "when the car is off" part. You are almost certainly correct.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts