FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All.. I traded my 3 in on Saturday. After the fiasco with the passenger junction box (a 1300 repair) and all of the rattles (I had a Oct 2003 built 3) I decided I couldn't trust the car any more. Add to that the fact that I'm starting a new job in two weeks (yes Rat - back to civil service doing what you think) that will require me to drive at least 120 miles a day and the decision was pretty clear.

I ended up with a 2007 Saturn Aura XR with a few extra bells and whistles (there aren't many to add to the XR). It's a pretty dang nice car and tons quieter on the interstate. I had thought about a used CTS but all of the ones in the price range I wanted to spend were 4 years old already.

Given I no longer have a 3 and given my lack of participation, I reckon it's time for me to hang up my modness.

Dan.. If you need some coding type stuff done. I may be able to squeeze some in. Just let me know on my home email, [email protected].

Take care,
Ray aka HairlessBeachApe or simply, The Hairless One

P.S. Retiring won't deny me access to the Hot Sexy Girls Gallery will it?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Awww... sorry to see you go, but good luck with the Saturn and the new jobness! I believe we've been through the "debadging" criteria several times, and I don't think anyone will remove the Mod badge unless you specifically request it. If that's the case, I'd say take the SM badge at least so you'll still have some recognition you deserve as well as access to the Girls gallery! :D

:cheers:

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Ray = turncoat!

Seriously though, best of luck to you with the new job and new ride.

Also, I see no reason why your Mod status should be removed. You're a great guy and are welcome to drop in anytime to drool over the Hot Sexy Girls Gallery, and while you're at it, lock a thread or two! :chuckles:

Sincerely,

RatBastard

·
Premium Member
12,854 Posts
Hope you enjoy the new job. For whatever reason I always find it fun to start something new. And congrats on the new car.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and job. Also, welcome to the elite group of mods without a 3!

:hide:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts