FordFusionClub.com banner

Pick one:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maverick9110E has expressed to me his desire to have the RC title removed from his profile since he's getting rid of his car and he doesn't have much time for the position anyway. I've forwarded the message to Felipe to take care of that part, but Curt (Maverick) has also put in a good word for SaluteToMe to be his replacement.

SaluteToMe, also known as Brandon or B2 in the New Jersey group, has organized quite a number of drag racing meets over the past year or two. I don't have anything particularly good or bad to say about him. He has been very actively trying to get a badge for some time as well.

What I am asking all of you is 1: Should we fill this position, and 2: Do you want it to be SaluteToMe?

Keep in mind that the Northeast already has a very active Regional Coordinator in New Jersey. Krstofer is doing a fine job, but also keep in mind that New Jersey specifically (and all of the Northeast) is a very diverse group and a significant portion of the forum population. That might mean the state could use two active Regional Coordinators.

As per usual, I have not yet made my own decision and I will wait until I see y'all do some conversation before placing my own vote.

Edit: Apparently Curt himself cannot see this thread, so apparently RCs no longer have access in here. Oh well... the majority of the staff does have access, we'll deal with that.

Please begin reading at reply 15:
:arrow: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=83417.msg1915110#msg1915110

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Hmm... I think I prefer to be HNIC.

As far as regional Coordinator goes, I think he has shown his ability to hold meets and he usually has a good outcome for the racing meets and even got a weekly meet going in CNJ. He has done more to coordinate meets than Curt (maverick9110e) has and noob3 combined (which is another issue I think I will start a thread about).

My concern is the moderating of the forum. However this is a minimal concern he seems to be getting along with just about everyone in the NE section and would probably continue to do so.

Although I enjoy being the only active RC, it would be good to have salutetome as an RC also.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
The NNJ crew and CNJ crew are largely foreigners to me, so I'll go along with whatever decision you guys recommend.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Brandon has served as an embassador of sorts for the Central folks. He seems to get along with everyone equally well, and he's got experience modding his 3 that he's willing to share with anyone that asks. I think he'd make a great member of the team!

As far as RC senior member access... that priviledge is still unique to Brian.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
My internet connection at home has been flaky all week. Curt's status has been revoked. If I don't hear any arguments against Brandon's potentially new status, I'll make it so later in the week (Time Warner willing).

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Nothing??

Only the people from the Northeast care. That makes sense. Executive decision time....

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah ... after considering all the valuable replies here, I agree with the majority here. ;) So much for staying out of it till everyone weighed in! :lol:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
He's already gung ho about helping out. This was a good idea. Now we have an RC that can tame the rest of NJ!

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL .. yeah I saw right after I made my post that the deed was already done! I do hope he keeps the rest of NJ tame... I'm glad there are once again some "leaders" in the state! :)

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
I think he should be fired. Where's the Donald when you need him?

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
I didn't wanna start a new thread, so I'll post in this one.
Since Brian(krstofer) is gone, there is an open spot for a Regional Coordinator in the North East. I don't know if there are any plans for replacements, but if the plans are in effect, I would like to nominate LaraW. She's always trying to organize meets in the CT area and get new members involved. I don't know if my thoughts are out of line, but I figured I'd drop my .02

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I remember hearing about some tensions with her among other staff members - but I don't recall anything specific. And since I told him I would mention his name if it came up, Zoom 3 has been doing a decent job of keeping an eye on goings on in the Northeast section as well. I'd like to nominate him if there's going to be a vote.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
A while back, didn't someone also suggest Roxy as a potential candidate? I'm not nominating her, just wondering.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts