FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
lots of people are interested and we'll probably do one, but I need to wait until I can actually get parts from Racing Beat. they keep not building the parts and pushing the date out. So until we can confirm that the parts are on the shelf we don't want to start up the buy.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Any sedan exhausts available? and for how much shipped to 92705?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We do now have some Sedan Exhausts available 2 of them. I can do it for 475 plus shipping for you... shipping will be 27-40 dollars... do it through the website and I'll refund the difference over the quoted. Or use coupon code RBGB at checkout but DON'T use the ForumRef one on top of that or I will have to cancel your order and have you re-do it. If you use that RBGB code it'll knock the price down to 475 and the website will sort out shipping.

Same on the 5 door exhausts.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
website SHOULD calculate it accurately... but UPS is like 100. Not sure if we can do USPS for that one (depends on warehouse etc)

Later!

Steve

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Great! I think we still have some available, but with SEMA going on it's a pain to get a hold of my suppliers :)

Later!

Steve

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.