FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A number of my customers asked me about this as there has been one that has failed a few times.

I talked with Racing Beat earlier this week and got info as to the ETA on the Mazda 3 exhausts. It looks like we can ship them by the end of August based on their current estimate. I will follow up with them again on Monday/Tuesday and also post pricing for you guys around then as well.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
892 Posts
subscribing... might be interested

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in.

Interested list:
1- Pep ('06 sedan)
2- melonvitara
3- mike1123 ( sedan)
4- MZ3FRS ('06 sedan)
5- ADaughen ('04 sedan)
6- Axistek ( sedan)
7- aewon

·
Registered
122 Posts
Interested list:
1- Pep ('06 sedan)
2- melonvitara ('05 hatch)
3- mike1123 ( sedan)
4- MZ3FRS ('06 sedan)
5- ADaughen ('04 sedan)
6- Axistek ( sedan)
7- aewon

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
1- Pep ('06 sedan)
2- melonvitara ('05 hatch)
3- mike1123 ( sedan)
4- MZ3FRS ('06 sedan)
5- ADaughen ('04 sedan)
6- Axistek ( sedan)
7- aewon (04 sedan)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guys... looks like Cullen from Street Unit is will to do the buy again and will keep with it for Racing Beat... so as long as he is doing it I'm not going to step on his toes and do it as well... so keep an eye on that thread. If that buy doesn't happen or something, I'll do what is needed to help you guys out, but in the mean time please go for him. Sorry if this is causing problems for you guys but I"m definitely not hear to create drama with a vendor.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ummm... I could consider it, but I'll have to look into what happened with the other one first.. not interested in picking a fight with Cullen.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Talked to Racing Beat... they have 2 5-door exhausts on hand right now... once those are gone about 6-8 weeks for more of those... and they are building the components of the sedan exhaust right now, but don't think they'll do final assembly work until about mid-sept... so it keeps slipping back.. hence I won't commit on a buy among other reasons.

later!

Steve

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, it's a larger aftermarket cat-back exhaust (from the catalytic under the car to the muffler tip gets replaced) but is still pretty quiet while giving improved performance. It's probably the quietest of the aftermarket ones out there, but you'll still hear it a bit when you get on it.

thanks,

Steve

1 - 20 of 28 Posts