FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FMVperformance.com is proud to present our second raffle from longtime sponsor CVR Motorsports.

http://www.fmvperformance.com/index.php?MenuItem=11

TWO items, TWO winners

Description:
First Item: Erebuni Grill
Value: $147 (with shipping)

For the Sedan or 5-door.
Constructed of Fiberglass, unpainted.

Second Item: GT Spec Lower Tie Brace (front or rear)
Value: $77 (with shipping)
Your choice, front:

or rear:

For the Sedan or 5-door
Improve the cornering ability of your Mazda3!

Alternatively, trade up to ANY GT SPEC MAZDA3 PRODUCT - just pay the difference in cost!

Please consult CVR Motorsports and product manufacturers for installation assistance and further information.

Shipping:
Shipping is FREE to the contiguous 48 states. Fees may apply elsewhere.

Eligability:
This raffle is open to anybody on ANY FMVperformance.com site (SmallVolvos.com, Mazda3Forums.com, FordFusionClub.com, QuickCobalt.com, MazdaSpeeders.com) who has a minimum of five posts (Posts must be attained by time of drawing. Purchases may be made with less than five posts. Should a winner be drawn who does not have five posts, a new winner will be drawn using the previous days data). Paid employees of FMVperformance.com, TrapZero SO and CVR Motorsports are not eligable.

Drawing:
The raffle will end at 11:59:59 PM EST on August 11th, 2005. The winner will be drawn on or after August 12th. To determine the first winner, standard "h mod c" rules will be used based off of the total hit count attained on August 11th, 2005 as determined and recorded on Mazda3Forums.com. This winner chooses which prize to take. The second will be based off of the Aug 10 hit count and gets the other prize.

*Drawing has a slight change as of July 22*

Daily Hits / Tickets = x
strip x of decimals
Hits - (x * tickets) = y
y+1 = winner

This method is completely random and insures the greatest fairness.

Entry:
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM U.S. Eastern Standard Time on August 11th, 2005. There is no maximum number of entries - enter as many times as you'd like. Ticket cost is a donation of $5.99, $9.99 for two or $16 for four. Entrants must also answer a simple math question.

Using this product:
Be sure to consult the laws of your state and country in the use of this product. Mazda3Forums.com, FMVperformance.com and TrapZero SO make no warantees, explicit or implied regarding this product.

Misc:
Void where prohibited by law.

Chances of winning are based on number of entrants.

Details subject to change without notice.

FMVperformance.com
Mazda3Forums, MazdaSpeeders

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
Re: M3F & CVR present: A raffle with TWO winners and TWO prizes! Erebuni & GT Spec

SWEET. Payday is around the corner. I will have to get in on this.... :hyper:

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Re: M3F & CVR present: A raffle with TWO winners and TWO prizes! Erebuni & GT Spec

I think you have a mistake, july 8th was last week...

·
Registered
23,673 Posts

[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=25432.msg343913#msg343913 date=1121365023]

Entry:
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM U.S. Eastern Standard Time on July 8, 2005. There is no maximum number of entries - enter as many times as you'd like. Ticket cost is a donation of $5.99, $9.99 for two or $16 for four. Entrants must also answer a simple math question.

[/quote]

Yea, you might want to fix that DUDE!!

·
Registered
654 Posts

I need both of those, so I am in

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: M3F & CVR present: A raffle with TWO winners and TWO prizes! Erebuni & GT Sp

Ticket Number Entry List:

3s: 1, 2, 3, 4
CrAck: 5, 6, 7, 8
Tiddy: 9, 10
Turo: 11, 12, 13, 14
Danyboy007: 15, 16, 17, 18
bug: 19
Mz3Corkey: 20, 21, 22, 23
Absinthe: 24, 25, 26, 27
sidespin: 28, 29, 30, 31
supermanck: 32, 33, 34, 35
SPACE WRANGLER: 36, 37, 38, 39
myork: 40, 41, 42, 43
clcrtr: 44, 45, 46, 47
OrangeWhip: 48, 49, 50, 51
Sidney R: 52, 53, 54, 55

Last Updated: 11:06 PM EST, Aug 11, 2005

All problems with this list must be brought to my attention via received e-mail or PM by 12:05 AM EST, August 12.

·
Registered
46 Posts

Got 4 :)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

uhm...I was at the beach for a week on vacation, I am wondering who won the last posted raffle?

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

[quote author=shaolin link=topic=25432.msg346312#msg346312 date=1121623593]
uhm...I was at the beach for a week on vacation, I am wondering who won the last posted raffle?
[/quote]

You can find it in the Announcement sections still. It was Blue Solrac.

·
Registered
173 Posts

To help make it a sweeter deal, I will allow the GT Spec winner to trade up. If by any chance the winner does not want the lower tie braces, he/she can trade up to any other GT Spec product for the Mazda3 and pay the difference! In essence you can either get a free product or save up to 60% depending on the product you choose to trade up!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Wow, so far guys this is on track to be your easiest raffle yet

·
Registered
66 Posts

Could we possibly put the difference towards painting the grill?

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

[quote author=Turo link=topic=25432.msg351372#msg351372 date=1122052764]
[/quote]

There is no difference associated with the grill...

·
Registered
173 Posts

[quote author=Turo link=topic=25432.msg351372#msg351372 date=1122052764]
[/quote]

It is recommended to bring the grille to a body shop to have it painted. Typically customer's have been charged anywhere from $50-$175 depending on the shop. You could probably do it yourself if you buy the paint online but no promises on quality.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: M3F & CVR present: A raffle with TWO winners and TWO prizes! Erebuni & GT Sp

Third time's a charm. Hope I win this time. Good luck to everyone else too! :D

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

[quote author=Absinthe link=topic=25432.msg354882#msg354882 date=1122464216]
How much is shipping to Canada?
[/quote]

You're gonna have to ask CVR about that... let me know what they say.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts