FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found my favorite detail product for my Fusion. Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer..I have the charcoal interior so it shows dust fingerprints easily. So since I don't really need sun protection right now I decided to try it. It gives the interior that "New" look not shiny or greasy. Just like new, I apply it with a Microfiber cloth so not to scratch the paino black trim. My wife loves it...I don't care for the scent of it though but Meguiar's leather conditioner makes the car smell very good...wish I could drink it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I love that stuff. I have about 10 bottles of it....of course I'm also a distributor. :D

Try the Endurance tire shine, it lasts weeks and won't sling off. It also won't make your tires brown.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try endurance. What paint protactant have you used on your Fusion? Are you the same Showtime thats in the Meg's forum?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yep, that's me. I forget everything so I keep the same name everywhere.

Right now I have Klasse SG and #16 on it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
[quote author=ciscoford23 link=topic=37193.msg537897#msg537897 date=1136786178]
I found my favorite detail product for my Fusion. Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer..I have the charcoal interior so it shows dust fingerprints easily. So since I don't really need sun protection right now I decided to try it. It gives the interior that "New" look not shiny or greasy. Just like new, I apply it with a Microfiber cloth so not to scratch the paino black trim. My wife loves it...I don't care for the scent of it though but Meguiar's leather conditioner makes the car smell very good...wish I could drink it.
[/quote]

I gave the Meguiar's Gold Rich leather spray, Cleaner & Conditioner lotion, and Leather conditioner wipes a try today after my weekly car wash and damn, it does smell good and makes the leather really look outstanding. Highly recommended. Going to try the Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer and Meguiar's Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Tire care tomorrow morning. I need to buy a rim brush and Quik Detailer spray bottle, I love the Quik Detailer product, makes your paint stand out more. :bowdown: :dance2:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm gonna pick up some Endurance this week. I'm gald you liked the smell. I'll probably pick up some Quik Detailer too, I've heard good things about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts