FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of purple neons to go underneith my ride. They just shipped out today, so I should have them here by the end of the week.

I'll be sure to post pictures.....as soon as I find the disc that allows me to upload them from my camera.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I have been wanting to do the purple as well. Can't wait to see the pics... (disk permitting)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they're illegal to drive with them on in my state, but I just don't give a fuck! I think they'll look pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
They are illegal here in PA too. I will just keep the button close to me.

G

·
I should shoot you for wanting to put neon's on such a nice car.

But, thats just me lol. Can't wait for the pics.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=89926.msg1735757#msg1735757 date=1190670424]
I should shoot you for wanting to put neon's on such a nice car.

But, thats just me lol. Can't wait for the pics.
[/quote]

I hope you're a good shot, because I shoot back. And I don't miss. :autoxer: :irock:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I think the idea went out of style awhile back. I am not against it by any means, I think it look pretty cool. I have a set of green tubes laying around in my garage. Only red and blue is illegal here in Houston. Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I olny plan on using the lights to get the girls.

Just don't tell my wife.

·
Registered
148 Posts
[quote author=bassnutz link=topic=89926.msg1735478#msg1735478 date=1190665578]
I just bought a set of purple neons to go underneith my ride. They just shipped out today, so I should have them here by the end of the week.

I'll be sure to post pictures.....as soon as I find the disc that allows me to upload them from my camera.
[/quote]

oh.....the horror.... :woah:

·
Registered
933 Posts
I think you'll attract high school boys instead :shock:

G

·
[quote author=koreySE link=topic=89926.msg1740433#msg1740433 date=1190830607]
I think you'll attract high school boys instead :shock:
[/quote]

:Owned:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really like high school boys. They're so gulible.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
I'll admit it...I've always wanted to put neons on a car. I would never choose purple, but that's just personal taste. My problem is trying to figure out any time I'd actually turn them on. Cops don't like them and I'm a little old to be begging so much for attention....

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I chose purple because I have a black car. I think it would look pretty damn cool. They arrive Friday, so we'll see shorlty there after.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Now that I think about it, it would be cool to have neons/LED's that turned on only whenever the puddle lamps on the mirrors turned on. Not sure it's worth the $100+ to make it happen, but whatever :?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Joe, keep us posted with pics.

Honestly, if there's someone on this board who shouldn't be bad mouthing bassnutz for his neon project, it's sergioakakobe. He's got everything on his car lit up himself. I think he even has those cheesy led valve stem caps and an HID kit just for his engine bay. :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.