FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needless to say I have been working with some people at some company in works of an Intake for the Fusion. Some new developments. It dose require a tune with the higher oct gas aswell. Filter, bigger MAF housing, heat sheild. Sorry I can't release much more information just yet. Details Comming soon!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=89708.msg1730826#msg1730826 date=1190427185]
Needless to say I have been working with some people at some company in works of an Intake for the Fusion. Some new developments. It dose require a tune with the higher oct gas aswell. Filter, bigger MAF housing, heat sheild. Sorry I can't release much more information just yet. Details Comming soon!!!

[/quote]Greets Jaysen, it's really great to see more creative development for our Fusions now but you know in all honesty, and I certainly don't mean to rain on your parade but I do think we're at the limit on what these things can accomplish now what with Bob's really pushing the bar with his first on market larger than stock and beautiful looking MAF housing for the Fusion. Short of a SC or TC it all borders on similar performance and aesthetics now. Heat shields at least from my experience with owning the Steeda CAI haven't proven that they are as effective as I had hoped and in the end felt was all looks in that department though it did provide a modest boost w/o a tune. I believe SG is really on to something now with his duct work project and is addressing the true nature of a CAI, jusy my .02 ;)

:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts