FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

There's a site online that sells Progress Lowering Springs - the same company that manufactures the 24mm sway bar that will fit our car.

http://www.neverenoughauto.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2583

The price is pretty good for those of you who might not want to lower your car considering the $225+ price tag that's on the Eibach and Steeda sets.

I got the Progress Rear Sway bar in today (as well as the 08 SAP shocks and struts :) :) :) ). Saw the Progress Lowering springs on the site that I ordered the Rear Sway from. So, the site is legit - or at least they sent me a 24mm sway bar when I ordered a 24mm sway bar!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Keep us posted on the new shocks! I hope this is the answer we are all waiting for and at a great price too. :klavergreg:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I got my Progress rear sway bar FAST from them....ordered on Friday and it was here today.

As a matter of fact, on my shipping InfoNotice that I got via email, I had this note saying "Can you please email me pictures of the Sway bar on your Fusion for my website!!??!"

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=92711.msg1807484#msg1807484 date=1193282064]
Well, I got my Progress rear sway bar FAST from them....ordered on Friday and it was here today.

As a matter of fact, on my shipping InfoNotice that I got via email, I had this note saying "Can you please email me pictures of the Sway bar on your Fusion for my website!!??!"
[/quote]

ya they are very cool there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts