1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
840 Posts
i'd stray from getting no name companies when it comes to something as important as stopping...

go with ebc, they have some nice slotted rotors.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, maybe you're right....for 220 I don't know if I should take a chance on them. I kept researching this no-name and couldn't find crap on them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just bought and installed these brakes on the front of my wifes focus from the same company 3 weeks ago and I'll tell you right now they are a great product. As we all know the focus is an econmy car so Ford cut corners as far as the brake component "Master Cylinder". Anyways the braking has never been that good on her car so when it came time to replace them I went with these guys and now the car stop on a dime alot better then stock and they seem to be holding up. But again it's only been 3 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted on how they hold up. If they hold up good I'm going to get them for my fusion when it comes time for me to do my brakes.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=importracer3081 link=topic=91073.msg1799269#msg1799269 date=1193066373]
I just bought and installed these brakes on the front of my wifes focus from the same company 3 weeks ago and I'll tell you right now they are a great product. As we all know the focus is an econmy car so Ford cut corners as far as the brake component "Master Cylinder". Anyways the braking has never been that good on her car so when it came time to replace them I went with these guys and now the car stop on a dime alot better then stock and they seem to be holding up. But again it's only been 3 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted on how they hold up. If they hold up good I'm going to get them for my fusion when it comes time for me to do my brakes.
[/quote]

sounds good keep everyone posted. I am always worried about buying no name brakes. When it comes to the my wife and kids i will spend the extra cash to get a good brand that i know performs well. I do not want a rotor cracking or braking when i am in a panic stop.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I didn't pull the trigger on these on account of Benit's admonishment :) Please do keep me posted because I definitely am looking to get rid of those crappy looking OE ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts