FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm new here and I need where to locate the power steering pump on an 08 Fusion 6 cyls, 3.0. Also I've had 3 pumps fail on me sine I bought this car 3 years ago. Ha anyone else had a similar issue? Thanks in advance for all the help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all. I'm new here and I need where to locate the power steering pump on an 08 Fusion 6 cyls, 3.0. Also I've had 3 pumps fail on me sine I bought this car 3 years ago. Ha anyone else had a similar issue? Thanks in advance for all the help
I have has 2 in the recent year and a half, I’m unsure why there’s a problem with the pumps failing, I’m not much help but if more people can respond then this topic would get resolved

·
Administrator
6,077 Posts
Hi Myzone and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Are you purchasing the Motorcraft brand part or an aftermarket replacement? New ones...used ones? What is failing? Seals? Bearings/pulley...? If you have not previously done so, I would recommend you purchase the Motorcraft brand power steering pump. Especially since you have had so many fail.

You can purchase through your local Ford Dealer or any of the many online Ford parts sellers.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts