FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
so I bought the gof lights and hte black inserts thanks to Paul from Partscheap.com!
All I have to do now is the wiring to the head lights power and I'm done.

Here is the problem:
In order to for me to wire the fogds to the head lights... I need the Plug/Soket for me to plug the light bulb into to get any electricity.... get it?
Now, I went ot auto zone and pep boys, which neither of them had the H11 (known as 9004 as they told me) plug for the light bulb.
Next i'm gonna go ask the ford dealer and see if they have it and how much $$$$ they want for it.

Here is the question:
Is there anywhere else I get get that plug without having to approad ford about it?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YUP.. that's exactly right, though I found a pair for a little cheaper at another place.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm confused. Is this part # something that plugs into the headlight system, between the current bulb and socket, that lets wiring be taken off to the side so the fog lights can burn when the headlights are turned on?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=RandyR link=topic=47448.msg738913#msg738913 date=1148640003]
I'm confused.  Is this part # something that plugs into the headlight system, between the current bulb and socket, that lets wiring be taken off to the side so the fog lights can burn when the headlights are turned on?
[/quote]

What I was talking about is called the "male plug" for the light bulb.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jesus...I need to start looking at the dates of some of these threads before posting.
I keep forgetting some of these are prolly old. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.