FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's with these kids who join the forum and in a short period of time are pissing and moaning like they run the joint? Seems like a new one pops up every month only to piss the rest of us rationally thinking members off.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=27469.msg375133#msg375133

This kid probably breast fed for WAY too long and misses his mommy. Talk about a spoiled little brat.

Sometimes I just want to....

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
you're in michigan - hook yourself up with one of these and go hunt those bastard newbs down.....

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Kids these days...yeah they are always so pissy when you lock their thread and point them to the same subject with a one word difference in the title..

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Unfortunately with the explosion of the Mazda3, it's become an *in* car. So mommy and daddy get word from brat or bratess that they want a Mazda3...they look into the car and see it's rated high, reliable, blah blah blah...so it's not much of an arm twisting from brat or bratess to get one....and since they didn't have to work for it, nor do they any idea what the hell the value of a dollar is, they piss and moan like the spolied little brats they are...i blame the parents, KEEP YOUR FUCKING KIDS IN CHECK!!!!

oh and what about tthe fools who post up about a part thats broken....do they need to post a ghey thread about their broken mirror or scratched sidesill.....does it take a NASA rocket scientist to figure this dilema out?

FIX THE FUCKING PART JACKASS!!!!

/rant...sorry bad day at work...nobody else to yell at ;)

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
i can't stand some of the spoiled kids...i can't believe that some parents are willing to shell out the money to get their teenager a brand new car as a first car-

i plan on making my kids drive a beater, maybe i'll consider getting them a new car, but the moment they do something stupid with the car i'm taking it from them and selling it :)

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
[quote author=glaive81 link=topic=27497.msg375478#msg375478 date=1124406697]
i can't stand some of the spoiled kids...i can't believe that some parents are willing to shell out the money to get their teenager a brand new car as a first car-

i plan on making my kids drive a beater, maybe i'll consider getting them a new car, but the moment they do something stupid with the car i'm taking it from them and selling it :)
[/quote]
I fight with my bf over this. He thinks we should buy our kids a car, if we get married of course and have kids ;), and have them build it with him so that they appreciate the car. No problem with that, except he wants to do that when they're 16. I don't think any 16 yr old should have their OWN car, sharing one is fine.

by the by I just bought a new HU. I'm excited.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
[quote author=Oricle link=topic=27497.msg375465#msg375465 date=1124406088]
:madcrazy:
[/quote]

^^^ HAHAHHA, top 5 best smileys evAr.

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
[quote author=AutoXer link=topic=27497.msg375919#msg375919 date=1124433251]
[quote author=Oricle link=topic=27497.msg375465#msg375465 date=1124406088]
:madcrazy:
[/quote]

^^^ HAHAHHA, top 5 best smileys evAr.
[/quote]

i agree, im thinking about making that my smileys instead of this one: :eek:ricle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts